Becoming a woman...

by Rubyvixen 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

There was the "Your Youth, getting the best out of it" book, it had a lot of that stuff in it. Looking back the section about "sexual relations" cracks me up.

Women are untensils in the org, just an extention of a man, no more. Which explains a lot abot my family, how my father and uncle could treat women no better emotionally then they did their livestock.

WLG

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

My favorite quote from one of your links:

So there is such a thing as homosexuality!

Whoa! Hold on, my mind is spinning!!!

• Rubyvixen
    Rubyvixen

Haha!

Wait till you get to the part about the reason that masturbation is bad for a young girl! All that nervous energy gone...:D

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

GGGRRRR i'd love to see this book!!!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

A Christian girl will learn to resist such familiarities by young men in such a gracious way as not to create offence, but rather an increased respect. You may ask why this responsibility rests more heavily upon a young woman than it does a young man. The fact that a young woman’s physical reflex mechanisms are not so quickly aroused as those of a young man, implies greater self-control on her part, and therefore greater responsibility for maintaining proper standards in her relations with the opposite sex.

Well that's a relief. Now I know for a certainty that God wants me act like a sex-crazed maniac and it's the woman's responsibility to keep me away graciously without offending me.

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

"your youth: getting the best out of it" that's the title.

i found this site with some funny comments on it

quote: The male organ, it says (is there any other kind in the JW world?) "fits naturally" into the "birth canal."

• PaulJ
    PaulJ
    Well that's a relief. Now I know for a certainty that God wants me act like a sex-crazed maniac and it's the woman's responsibility to keep me away graciously without offending me.

So, in english, this means that as a male you can act like this cos its natural. BUT if the girl lets you, well, she's just pure filth!

I wish i had known this!!!!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    So, in english, this means that as a male you can act like this cos its natural. BUT if the girl lets you, well, she's just pure filth!

Yep.

Ain't it great to be a man!

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

fantastic. we pee standing up as well, not to mention avoiding childbirth! I just wish i was equipped with this golden nugget of information in my teens! Pah!

• Rubyvixen
    Rubyvixen

It's really no wonder after being fed that sort of rhetoric at an early age that I left the religion and my house at 17...

I cannot imagine any female actually living like that! and yet, I am sure many lived their lives in such way...yikes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit