They aren't making much effort to bring me back, and I'm glad !!!

by JH 17 Replies latest jw friends

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

JH,

why don't you want to get DF'd? or DA yourself?

• JH
    JH
    why don't you want to get DF'd? or DA yourself?

I feel as if I'm disassociated because I don't go anymore, and I have different goals in life than what they would want me to have.

If they want to DF me for any reason, I won't protest, and I'll be free.

I guess that I'm too chicken to do it myself.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Hmmm Rat, temporarily trapped by the JW Rat-trap...

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Seriously, I'm glad you don't have any reasons to HAVE to go anymore, except that you're a nice guy. Dfing and DAing officially is sort of like being kicked out of a free club and being blackballed. No one wants to be kicked out of anything.

Hugs

B

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

I left at 16. Moved out of my parents house too.

Never any calls from elders or anything. Still talk to my family although i'm a "known homosexual" and still not DF'd. It is strange. Once in a while my mom will get a little annoying and asking when i'm going to do something about the truth, but I just brush her off.

Actually, I did have some local JWs come to my door a year ago, but they were only looking for Spanish speakers. So they left before they even started their presentation. I think I've had more mormons knock on my door than JWs.

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

They used to call on me once a year to invite me to the memorial after i started to fade, but now i'm da'd i have asked them not to bother, hopefully they will comply

• Es
    Es

You know what i think they do that one visit so they can show the C\O they are doing there job, then they just leave it at that, i had the one visit oh bout 6 months ago, they asked me if i wanted to study again and i said no, they wanted to clear some accusations made against me and then they left and thats bit it, nothing else. Not that im complaining. es

• Honesty
    Honesty
    they wanted to clear some accusations made against me

Let the Rat do something that can be interpreted as unscriptural and they'll be back at his door telling him they aren't police but have some questions to ask...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit