DO YOU FIND THE EXJW'S ARE MORE CARING AND UNDERSTANDING

by orangefatcat 20 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I have thought alot about this, and it seems to me that by the words and actions of the friends here in JWD there are many who are caring and understanding.

I seems when someone is ill everyone starts sending good wishes for a quick recovery for that friends here. Some even send each other cards and little gifts. These random acts of kindness bring joy to many of the posters . Especially if their personal lives are a little crazy and hectic.

Some have formed lasting friendships. Some have married. Gee I think we are a great bunch of people. We should be proud of ourselves.

I know that speaking for my self I have recieved many random acts of kindness and caring be it in the form of a note or a card or post. or just a silly little smiley.

I think we are a great group.

Some have never had a friend even when they were jw and now they are finding some wonderful friends here.

And then there are those little miracles that seem to happen and you can't figure out why things turn out the way that they do sometimes.

Have any of you felt like this.? Do you have a story to share.?

Can you think of someone who may need a little love or a hearing ear or some act of kindness. Don't hesitate to pass it along. Because you never know what can transpire in a persons life or what events will occour..

Orangefatcat

• kls
    kls
    I know that speaking for my self I have recieved many random acts of kindness

Yep , your soap in in the mail

I know what you are saying and the jws have nothing of love and closeness that exjws do, or even those here that have never been a jw but have real feelings for all and understand what we are and have gone through.

MY LOVE TO YOU ALL

YA ,EVEN STIFF HEAD OFC

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

I haven't been in this Forum long, but I know that the people in here are more genuine than most if not all jws - and we wish each other happy birthday as well!

• delilah
    delilah

In a word, YES.....FAR more caring and understanding than the JW's....and I really detest the word they use, to describe people here, APOSTATES...... Why, THEY'RE the apostates......they and their "AGAPE" love....gag me...

Delilah

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

I never thought that I could get choked up over a cyber-hug.... But I have received several on this board, and I have appreciated every one!!!! It's amazing to me that people who I have never met care enough to post a reply to my problems. And I've only been here a few weeks!

People helping one another in their times of trouble, people laughing and crying together... that's showing love of neighbor... even if it is your cyber-neighbor!!

Hugs to all!!!!!!

GGG

• ballistic
    ballistic

I know that when I first started attending ex-jw "apostfests" I didn't know what to expect. I found the atmosphere to be completely different to a witness gathering. Everyone speaks from the heart genuinely and you know their words aren't filtered through a Watchtower perspective on everything. Actually, I guess it's like the difference between hearing someone answer up from something they underlined in a Watchtower and speaking from the heart.

• delilah
    delilah

Yeah, it's like they rehearse everything they will say and do, before they head out the door....crazy!!!

• Bryan
    Bryan

I think we have experienced so much JUDGEMENT from the sectarian bigots called the borg that we are more accepting of others. With all that have each been through, we understand what it's like to be suffering emotionally.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

I think most of the time they seem to be more caring. But, as with any collective, there are the exceptions. - Jim W.

• sf
    sf
    as with any collective

Depending on if any given exjw is part of any given collective. Not all of us are part of THAT collective.

Nice to see you Jim.

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit