Thank You, Jgnat!!!

by RichieRich 19 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Guess what you guys......

I come home from a staff meeting and sitting in my mailbox is a little care package from my friend Jgnat!!

In it was a delicious chocolate and marshmallow confection, along with a lovely heartfelt note.

I was touched, and Jgnat can really cook.... And I must imagine how good it tastes fresh out of the oven, before being shipped a few thousand miles.

so Thank you Jgnat. According to Hillary Step, next time you should send me salad...

• jgnat
    jgnat

Woop! Woop! It arrived! I was starting to wonder. So it made it past the border guards AND your mother.

Really, I was heading for inedible goopy mess, but it sounds like UPS came through.

By the way, it is cholesterol-free, half-the-sugar, fraction-of-the-fat concoction that is not so nearly as bad for you as it looks. My hubby found out it tastes twice as good frozen. Imagine my surprise when I open the freezer container and find CRUMBS...!

Then he gave me a taste and I said OK, awesome with ice-cream.

• Valis
    Valis

obviously she didn't put in enough poison.....

• daystar
    daystar

duuuude....

• kls
    kls
    obviously she didn't put in enough poison.....

Hee hee Valis, you are such an ass,,,,,,,lol and funny to

• jgnat
    jgnat

Valis! I am shocked and amazed. Surely you know the "other" ingredient for chocolate brownies is certainly not poison!

• Valis
    Valis
    Surely you know the "other" ingredient for chocolate brownies is certainly not poison!

yes and I am at this very moment sitting near the mailbox waiting for mine...

• jgnat
    jgnat

I'll send you the recipe.

You must know the recipients of my treats are a very short and very exclusive list, indeed. Richie needs a spare mom until he launches out on his own. The rest of you are all grown-ups. Sort of.

• Valis
    Valis
    Richie needs a spare mom until he launches out on his own. The rest of you are all grown-ups. Sort of.

Am not!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Please post the recipe here! <or PM me with it> I love ANYTHING chocolate, and marshmallows just really top things off for me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit