Have you ever had a pretend girl friend or boy friend?

by ballistic 16 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

If you're having difficulty procuring a partner, don't be disheartened. With a bit of imagination it's easy to simply pretend you have a girl friend For Men this is achived by:

Keep asking yourself what you're thinking

Tell yourself you're going to a wedding only two hours before it's due to start - and then complain to yourself all the way there that you never listen to anything you say

Drive yourself mad by singing loudly out of tune while guessing half the words to every song in the top 40

Force yourself to stay awake for several hours after a bout of self abuse talking about 'us'

Spend Saturday afternoons looking at thirty seven different tops and then say you can't afford one anyway

serve dinner right on kick off

constantly tell yourself to slow down in an annoying voice when driving

Tell all your pal's girlfriends your embarrassing habits and laugh it off later as 'just a bit of fun'.

Wash your towels

Stop the conversation aburuptly, regardless of how serious, whenever a favorite tune comes on the radio and say, 'Oh, I love this song'.

Leave large clumps of hair in the bath plug hole so uit eventually begins to look like Leo Sayer.

anyone...?

If anyone wants the ladies version let me know and I'll post the book as well.

• kls
    kls

Sheesh, seems like a lot of work to pretend but also

Make sure the dishes are done and the laundry ,also make sure the toilets are cleanedI mean this is what a pretend girlfriend does ,,right?

• Valis
    Valis

So if kls was your pretend girlfriend would you have to throw your own poop?

• kls
    kls

Wanna play.

• ballistic
    ballistic

kls

Make sure the dishes are done and the laundry ,also make sure the toilets are cleanedI mean this is what a pretend girlfriend does ,,right?

kls, you had a girl friend do all that for you? I obviously don't pay enough! Pay peanuts... get monkeys.

• kls
    kls
    Pay peanuts... get monkeys.

Well thats your problem you only pay in peanuts . Don't forget the bananas ,and the bigger the better . That will keep any pretend girlfriend around

But that would mean you would have to ,in reality take care of your own bananas ,,,,ummm ,,oh well to each his own

• kls
    kls

Lets see ,if i had a pretend boyfriend ,,,

Have to pee on the floor next to the toilet

Get lost and never ask directions and get more lost

Never read directions

Always swear when things go wrong

Always leave dirty cloths on the floor

Have facial hair in the sink every morning

There is more but i will hold back till later

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Don't forget the bananas ,and the bigger the better . That will keep any pretend girlfriend around

My pretend girl friend goes bananas about big bananas kls! I didn't mention that with the peanuts because it goes without saying!

• kls
    kls
    I didn't mention that with the peanuts because it goes without saying

Yup , you are definitely male

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

funny stuff......

if i had a pretend girlfriend she'd be in the kitchen fixin me some dinner NOW!

just my luck, my pretend girlfriend is as lazy as me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit