What "Position" Did You Hold While A JW?

by minimus 66 Replies latest jw friends

• prophecor
    prophecor

Vice President & CEO of Latrine Patrol

• kls
    kls
    Vice President & CEO of Latrine Patrol

Prop, i just knew you were going to say something about the bathroomshee hee ,i am so smart

• prophecor
    prophecor

You know how self abasing and depreciating I can be

There is a hint of S & M methodology to my madness

• kls
    kls
    abasing and depreciating

You really should see a Doctor for that ,or maybe a simple enema will do,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Cha cha cha cha

• prophecor
    prophecor

I got your Purina Cat Chow / Cha Cha Cha, Right Here

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

I began Regular Pioneering in St. George, Utah at the age of 19. I would place a huge amount of magazines in street work in the shadow of the Mormon Temple. Knocked on the doors of a lot of surprised Latter Day Saints. Placed a lot of books but was never able to start a Bible Study.

Moved to Weatherford, Texas were I continued Pioneering and was appointed a Ministerial Servant at the age of 20. I was in charge of the Accounts, Literature Counter, and Territory. I filled in conducting Book Studies. I also assisted the Ministry School Overseer. In Texas I started several Bible Studies and helped a few people become Witnesses.

I caused a lot of jealousy with some of the Elders because publishers would ask me questions instead of them. The publishers said they liked asking me because I always found a scripture to back up my reasoning. I was not afraid to tell an Elder to his face he was wrong.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I auxiliry pioneered when I was a kid a few months. That's it, other then microphone handler.

Kwin

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Meadow Muffin, Mini.....from start to finish.

Frannie B

• Satanus
    Satanus

Ms, aux pio, bethel worker.

Meadow Muffin

Mushroom?

S

• EscapedLifer1
    EscapedLifer1

Territory servant, Literature servant, Accounts, assistant book study conductor, Ministerial Servant, Assistant Dept. Head at Quickbuilds, convention parts and dramas, did some freelance work for Bethel/Patterson video department. Was being considered for Elder when my wife and I started our exit. Now... Flaming apostate, feared and shunned in four states.

Brandon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit