Evangelical Scientists Refute Gravity With New 'Intelligent Falling' Theory

by funkyderek 14 Replies latest social humour

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Tee hee. Love the onion.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

dan,

i hear it's still illegal in ireland to use a condom. but apparently they're working on changing that.

however, western europe in general seems to suit my fancy.

and canada's not all it's cracked up to be either. plus, we kill 300 000 + harp seals a year, skinning them alive, so that donnatella versace and prada can have stuff to make their clothes out of.

TS

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    i hear it's still illegal in ireland to use a condom. but apparently they're working on changing that.

As far as I know, it was never illegal to use a condom here. It was illegal to sell them without prescription, but that was all changed way back in - ahem - 1992, and then only after Virgin Megastores (ironically) sold them illegally and paid the necessary fines. Around the same time, homosexuality was legalised and the people narrowly voted to allow pregnant women to be given information on abortion, and more importantly, the right to leave the country in order to have an abortion in another country. Divorce was legalised in 1995, again by a narrow margin. We're quite a modern country now, honest!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Condoms, homosexuality, abortion; all sorts of heresy abound. Next thing you'll be telling me that the universe doesn't revolve around the earth.

You realize you're all going to hell.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

"It was illegal to sell them without prescription"

I can just picture that trip to the doctor: "Um, doctor, I seem to have this problem" "What is it?" "Well, it's difficult to talk about, you see I seem to be suffering from a mild case of tumescence." "Oh, I have just the thing for you. Now, you know where to put this right?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit