People we've known

by coffee_black 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Oops...sorry...it was Larry Kennedy...not Ted

Coffee

• minimus
    minimus

When I read Ted Kennedy-----it explained it all!

• Buster
    Buster

I went out with Kim Colmanaro a couple times - nice girl. I remember thinking that she was a bit worldly for my then-overly-judgemental mind. I think she was/is related to the Baltazars. A guy who used to arrange hockey games, Steve (I'll probably recall his last name as soon as I press <Submit>), set us up. We went out with some others, like the Duquettes from Plainville - I liked Joanne.

• Buster
    Buster

Belfiore, if it is the same guy, was our CO for a while. I think he was a fill-in.

Franklin, MA congregation.

We had a pile of kids our age:

The proctor girls, Dana and Denise.

The Dilahunts. Darrel was made an elder in his 20's. Tim and Tom (twins), and sister Rita. Cousins Judy and Karen.

The Profenna boys, Joe and Vinny. (Joe's daughter was abused at the hall and later moved to Plainville)

The Lawrences, Steve and Kaye (Thier MS dad was DF'd for molesting Kaye)

Jeff Mattingly, Clint Higgins and sister Darlene, Tim Reese, Dave Harrington, Cliff (Buster) Smith - me.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Buster, you were thinking about Steve Wambolt. He married Karen Baltazar... divorced long ago. Steve is related by marriage to Karen Luscombe, my best friend (formerly Erlandson)

Coffee

• Buster
    Buster

And I did remember "Wambolt" as soon as I hit the submit. We called him "the Bolt". He sure was agressive on the ice - great fun.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

I miss so many. My mate Luke in the congregation i left in Yorkshire, my best man from my first wedding (in the 'truth') Scott, who is in Huntingdon congregation and David who i think is in a congregation in West Sussex. I'd be exstatic if any of them have left.

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

I played hockey with vinny proffenna,also knew some ferry's from franklin.I grew up in quincy,and know people from the south shore mostly.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Hi stopthepain,

I live the south shore now... Did you know the Luscombes from Weymouth? Or Brighams, Corcums, Bob Carter... Cushmans?

Coffee

• Buster
    Buster

StopThePain,

You played hockey with Vinnie? How long ago was that? It could not have been too long ago if you are 24. He was my best friend while we were in our teens. He was as funny as he was stupid. The last I saw him he was working in a Home Depot in Bellingham - about 8 or nine years ago.

Other South Shore (if you consider Stoughton on the South Shore) - the Woodys

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit