I miss you all!

by whyamihere 22 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I miss Everyone!

I have been laid up in my house with my leg after my surgery. I can get around ok. Alot better than a week ago. I just do not have time with taking care of the Kids, Laundry, and Cleaning. My husband has done most of the cooking(since I can not stand up for a long time). It's really painful. I don't take as much meds as they give me because I can't care for my kids as well. Pain no gain. Oh well.

I just miss you all so much I wanted to say Hi and say that I love you! I miss you very very much!

Brookie

• Legolas
    Legolas

I missed you to Brooke.........I hope your feeling better soon

• prophecor
    prophecor

Still In W / U Brooke

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Hope your recovery is swift! And tell your husband to get crackin' on the laundry!

• delilah
    delilah

Hi Brooke. I wondered where you were....sorry you're laid up....it's not fun, especially when you have a family to look after....hope the leg heals well, and soon. Get your rest, and take care.

Delilah

• undercover
    undercover
    My husband has done most of the cooking(since I can not stand up for a long time). It's really painful.

Your husband's cooking is that bad?

Get well soon

• kls
    kls

Brooke ,glad to hear from you and was just thinking of emailing ya to she how you are doing. Hope you get back here soon because you are missed .

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))and lots of

• kazar
    kazar

Hi Brooke, sure missed you! Glad to know you're still with us. Take care of yourself and get better soon.

• JH
    JH

I miss your posts Brooke. This place isn't the same without you. Get well and post your heart out !!!!

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Hmmmmm...did you ever consider my sweet little Brookie that Austin's cooking may be the root of the problem? I would cancel his duty as "chef", live on pizza and take out and make him do the laundry, cleaning, etc. I KNOW HE KNOWS how!

Just kidding. Hope you feel better...YOU KNOW THAT I KNOW how bad it is to have painful legs/knees/body parts. Perhaps we can go check into the Betty Ford Center when we both get better and share a room and meet famous people? Yeah...sounds good.

Love and a big hug...mumsy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit