Goodbye and thank you.

by wallievase 24 Replies latest jw friends

• wallievase
    wallievase

It's come time for me to leave. I honestly feel at this point continuing to visit this site and others like it is starting to hinder me from moving on by keeping all the feelings of pain, resentment, regret, etc fresh.

I haven't posted a lot since I have been on here but to those of you that replied when I did, I appreciate it very much. You helped me through a very rough time that is affecting me to this day. Sites like this and jwfacts.org have helped me tremendously in my search for real truth and love.

My wife and I are getting a divorce over this, multi parents aren't talking to me, but I'm moving on with my life to bigger and better things. My relationship with God will continue and my other ones will heal or be replaced.

I just can't be the ex boyfriend that drives past his old girlfriends house and wonders what she is doing or who she is with. I no longer care what new things the watchtower society comes up with because it has become clear that they will not change. And since that is clear I'm done with everything that brings them to mind.

Again I thank you and I wish everyone the best.

• Magnum
    Magnum
    Sorry to see you leave, but I understand. Wish you the best, too.
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Wishing you the best on becoming an ex-exJW.

Don't think of yourself as disfellowshipped or disassociated from this community. If you want to come back and find out what's going on in the wacky JW world, you'll get more interesting info here than anything you'd find on JW.bORG. Or if you want to come back and testify that your life after WT is going wonderfully, we love to hear those stories!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Good luck & best wishes!

Being able to just move on with life is a huge accomplishment!

Doc

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Good luck, live your life!
  • enigma1863
    enigma1863

Good luck with your life. Do what's best for you.

I have to say though your gf analogy needs a bit tweaked. Imagine if your ex-gf not only stole thousands of dollars from you but kidnapped several members of your family. You'd probably like to keep tabs on her in order to see justice served.

• Simon
    Simon

Have a pleasant onward journey 

• StrongHaiku
    StrongHaiku
    Success is the best revenge.  Have a fantastic life...
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    All the best to you.  Divorce is such a game changer.  I could see how leaving one thing and the other would make you start fresh with something completely different.  Say hi in a couple years (or whenever you want to).  Enjoy.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Image result for hello  

Image result for good bye

Image result for your welcome

Thanks For Not Eating The Little Kid..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit