Anyone had lithotripsy?

by avishai 21 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

And no masturbating - I heard of a guy who killed his dog that way, once!!! It was the other side of the wall

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

I heard it hurts like hell when you have to piss out the pieces.

Yep, been there done that about ten years ago. It hurt like holy hell too.

M'

• avishai
    avishai

Ok. So it may hurt, it may not. Great. Oh well. The stone itself hurt like a beeyotch for a week and a half. I jut want it out.

• joelbear
    joelbear

billy,

Mitch calls it my love button.

i've only felt one come out at all. the pain is when it passes from your kidney to your bladder through the ureter. feels like an alien is scratching its way out of your body.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    Mitch calls it my love button.

LOL! I thought girls had those.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Here is something your going to love to hear, ''drink beer and more beer and more beer''. It is a known medical fact that men are less likely to get kidney stones if they drinks alot of beer.

now take that advice what ever way you wish. And now for Joelbar, who said;

"I have had 8 kidney stones and they never hurt coming out of the penis and I have a wittle bitty penis".

Now I really can't believe that for one minute. Even a little wittle bitty penis gets large.

love Orangefatcat.

• kls
    kls
    Now I really can't believe that for one minute. Even a little wittle bitty penis gets large.

love Orangefatcat.

And OFC is a alley cat so she would know

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Gee monkey isn't it wonderful to know that I know what the hell your talking about. And you are the only one that will get away with it you stinky butt smelling poopy lice eating MONKEY> Yes I still luv you, but I need my brains examined. I think. YOu see that, I can't even have a proper discussion with myself.

But I still say it it is BEER that will Save A form his problem. Trust me , would I lead you down the wrong path...hummmm?????

love orangefatcat....

• avishai
    avishai

Got out a couple hrs. ago. Feels like i got punched in the guts, but otherwise OK!! And peeing a lot. Wow. What a bizarre experience. They put you in a semitruck trailer that goes around to the hospitals to operate. All's well that ends well.

• Legolas
    Legolas

I'm glad to hear that you are all right!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit