A BIG 'Thank you' from Dansk

by Dansk 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi All,

Just to say a great BIG thank you to all who took the time to send me cards, which are still arriving. I have over 23 now and they are all over my window sill. I am deeply touched by your kindness. Your words are extremely moving and upbuilding.

My daughter, Stephanie, is moving back home on Saturday and your cards say more about unconditional love than I ever could. I have kept all your addresses as I should like to thank you all individually, but this could take some time.

Please be assured that each one of you has lifted my heart and spirits up (((((((((((((())))))))))))))))

Love to every one of you,

Ian

• Dansk
    Dansk

In case those of you who sent me cards missed this post.......................

Ian

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

I posted today - handwriting dodgy - lol - thinking of you x x

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Ian, you are worth every ounce of love and energy that went into each and every one of those cards!

I wish everyone could understand what that kind of love is about. It is unfortunate that it takes serious illness to gain the concept.

All my love

Bren

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Glad you are feeling better Ian, and great news about your daughter

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Hope all is well, and your feeling much better!

• garybuss
    garybuss

Hi Ian, You wrote: "My daughter, Stephanie, is moving back home on Saturday"Is this one of the two who were shunning you?

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Garybuss

Is this one of the two who were shunning you?

Yes. I only have two daughters and both were shunning my wife and I. I'm hoping this is a short step to reconciliation.....

Ian

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Lovely to hear from you, Ian

I hope you have a great day!!!

~Merry

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

That's great news about your daughter. I'd like to send you a letter & pics of my beautiful country.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit