You wanna weave my dreams.

by DelTheFunkyHomosapien 14 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Man, I wake myself up all the time, laughing, crying, arms in the air cause I was flying, kicking people, and wake up with my leg in the air, screaming, having orgasms! You name it Ive done it. And I usually remember them all. If I wake up in the middle of a good dream, all I have to do is think about the dream, and I go right back to it. Thats fun!

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy
    That is way cool dude! You actually have dreams that make you laugh.

Yeah, but I usually can't remember what I'm laughing about! Sometimes I'll be laughing so hard that tears will be on the pillow. I'll just lay there and giggle until I fall back to sleep.

Mine are more likely to involve me and a machete!

You too? I often have dreams where I'm being chased by a killer. One time I was being chased through a subway by a man with a machete. I was running up the stairs towards the street and the killer fell on the top step, dropping his machete. For some reason I picked it up and said, "I think you dropped something," handing it back to him. He said thanks and walked away like nothing happened. I find if you be nice to the killers in your dreams they'll return the favor.

I also have dreams where I'm trying to punch or kill someone and I can't make any impact. lol. It's like I'm moving in slow motion.

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy
    If I wake up in the middle of a good dream, all I have to do is think about the dream, and I go right back to it.

I've done that too, but what I hate is having a nightmare and KNOWING that you'll go back to it as soon as you fall asleep. I always have dreams where I'm in a large house (I've never actually seen the house, but it's as if I've always lived there while I'm dreaming) and two or three people are hunting me down. It's always dark and I'm usually with a couple 'dream' family members. Every time I have that dream it comes back off and on during the entire night.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    You too? I often have dreams where I'm being chased by a killer.

uh, I'm the one with the machete....

• desbah
    desbah

gotta get a dream catcher to understand your dreams. they look like this:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit