Are you ready for this week's book study?

by ozziepost 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Yes, that's right, but how was my question?

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    "Like the Roman Empire, it (the Anglo-American alliance) has proved to be "strong as iron", exercising ironlike authority. The iron legs of the dream image thus include both the Roman Empire and the Anglo-American dual world power."

Not a scripture to be seen!

Now can anyone figure out what it really means? How do they jump from the Roman Empire to Anglo-America? They don't say, but it sure stretches credulity.

The image is in a reverse gravitational field causing the iron to slowly rise up the legs ... nah scrub that ... um ..enough about you .. what I wanna know is: where does the mighty Australian Empire stand in all this? Are we represented by a piece of iron in the left little toe or perhaps a clay testicle dangling betwix the us & uk? Perhaps Australia is the great Phallix Downunderous!

waiting to stand proud at the sound of heavenly trumpets sirens...unc having a bad day .. metaphorically speaking

Anyone care to share? Perhaps you could raise it to your book study conductor!

but you are my study conductor!

• sunshine2
    sunshine2

which book do they study in the bookstudy now?

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Study Conductor's gone for a cup a tea and a lay down.

Normal efficient Ozzie type service will resume shortly .. 'les he's zaped himself on his new fangled electric Kettle or someth'n..

meanwhile let's sing something encouraging ... altogether "my ozzie lies over the ocean, my ozzie lies over the sea, bring back, bring back..."

• Ticker
    Ticker

I always love the ozzies sence of humour.

I hope to move to australia someday seems like a really cool place filled with lots of cool mates.

Ticker

• Ticker
    Ticker
    Yes, that's right, but how was my question?

It was tough Ozziepost especially since im so rusty on all that Daniel phrophecy rhetoric. Your a tough study conductor, but hey least I got it right. lol Ticker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit