Maintaining "Paradise"

by DelTheFunkyHomosapien 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DelTheFunkyHomosapien
    DelTheFunkyHomosapien

Yeah it was very clever. Could have been 'blacker' though. I think things would turn to shite lot sooner. But I'll be happy to hear the 'official' word.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    the 'official' word

There is no official word because that would be "idle speculation" and not "waiting on Jehovah" !

• Rayvin
    Rayvin

Well from what I remember the over population shouldn't be a problem since they don't feel marriage will be going on in the paradise. Unless spontanious procreation happens......

• Rayvin
    Rayvin

OH.. and since all the animals will be our friends maybe when can get the cheetahs to run in a wheel for electricity.

• DelTheFunkyHomosapien
    DelTheFunkyHomosapien

No marriage or sex in paradise? WTF. Why not

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

there still would be marriage and sex. however there's a debate among JWs if the resurrected would be able to marry again or not, because of the "like the angels" clausula.

overpopulation would be taken care of by jehovah. maybe by stopping reproduction. or maybe heading for new planets.

feel free to have fantasy when it comes to paradise. i've met brothers who believed they would be able to fly around like birds in paradise...

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

All that can't be explained away by 'Jobo's gunna do it all man, oh boy it's gunna be a trip'

you bet.

• Ellie
    Ellie

Talking about over population, I once heared someone say that if every person to ever have died was resurrected they could stand shoulder to shoulder and still not fill up the whole of the British Isles, I'm not sure how they worked that one out but thats what I heared.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

I read that diary- sounds horrific! But i guess thats the way things will go the way the society runs things....

• DelTheFunkyHomosapien
    DelTheFunkyHomosapien

Bumped because Defd is back and he might shed some 'light' on this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit