blondie

The ones guaranteed to be mentioned in every magazine/meeting:

Matthew 24:14

Matthew 28:19,20

Matthew 24:45-47

Hebrews 10:24,25

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

All who call on the name of Jehovah will be saved.

(it should read 'Lord', by the way)

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

1Tim 2: 11 Let a woman learn in silence with full submissiveness

I wish some of you here would practice this kind of Christianity!!

steve - running away, with haste, ducking

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Evilforce - the only harsh thing about that is that the damn father got the money. And then I'm sure it's in Deut that you have to pay "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" - now that would be fun, hit me & I aint turning the other cheek - I'm gonna hit you back.

But then Evilforce might just enjoy the spanking and deliberately go around slapping people around.

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

'Honour your father and mother that it may go well with you....' blah de blah. How the hell do you honour someone who abuses you? That one got trotted out to my sister and I COUNTLESS times. Ugh.

• Rayvin
    Rayvin

Prov-8:13

However in the meeting where the elders where discussing me getting married to a Dfd person they only read the first line ==To fear the LORD is to hate evil--((yes they were trying to tell me that my husband is evil. He was in the room w/ us.))

==Self exaltation and pride and the bad way and the perverse mouth i have hated. --

Of course they don't let you understand that there are good and bad examples of pride. But that verse goes well with their arguement of B-days as well.

• IronGland
    IronGland

I hated the entire book of doodoorotomy.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

" we have a little sister who hasnt any breasts"

i dont remember the exact scripture..but i hated that one.. i was flat chested till i was 18 and having 3 older siblings, i was teased with that scripture from 12 yrs old up to 18.. once i got boobs at 18 i started flashing them whenever that scripture was mentioned.. a few booby flashes and everyone avoided that scripture like the plague lol

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Doodooronomy was bad.

Leviticus with it's "You shall stone them" every other verse got old too. They applied the Onan story to masterbation.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

there is also a scripture in judges when this poor woman was thrown out to the raging mob & every sort of evil was done until she died. Her husband then cuts her up and sends her to the 12 tribes of Israel - (i know what the lesson/meaning behind that was ) very sick state of affairs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit