I just met Bebu and her family!!!

by codeblue 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• nowisee
    nowisee

well i am so happy for you.

bebu is indeed special and has a wonderful way of getting to the heart of things....

she has helped me on several occasions.

it is nice to be able to validate all these positive statements about her. i would love the opportunity to also meet her someday....

best wishes, nowisee

• codeblue
    codeblue

Nowisee: You never know when you will have the ability to meet Bebu......It COULD happen!!!

• hubert
    hubert

bttt

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

I am so happy that someone was able to meet and spend time with Bev! Her entire family is awesome and I hope to have the same opportunity this coming year. They are amazing people!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Hey CB! Miss you guys and hope you're doing well! :)

• codeblue
    codeblue

Hey DR...miss you too!!! Hope things are going well for you....

• Valis
    Valis

Hey four eyes! That is great you got to meet Bebulon The Great!

• codeblue
    codeblue

lol....Valis.....you are so funny.....

• bebu
    bebu

(((Codeblue and NoDenial)))

Codeblue!!! OH!! You beat me to this!!! Here I was, plotting all week long to start a thread titled, "I just met Codeblue and NoDenial!!!" But we had no internet while we were vacationing, so I couldn't do it quickly like you could.

Folks, CB and ND were the first I've met from this board. And these two were just the epitome of graciousness: There we were, almost 2 hours late, and even so they picked us up and dropped us off at the ferry terminal. A lot of nervous energy came into their lovely home with my kids, unfortunately, and they put up with it--especially when B. spilled soda... and then coffee!! I felt like I was watching a car wreck in slow motion; we could barely finish our sentences, such was the craziness for most of the time... They just laughed and reminded me that they had raised kids, too...

I simply can't tell you how much your patience meant to me. Meeting you was a highlight of my year.

(Oh, I am just so sorry that you are over 3 hours away from me. So, we're going to have to make sure you guys create a business trip in my direction... right? I'll provide coffee and cake this time, and if you come while all the kids will be in school, we will have NO INTERRUPTIONS!! )

And a very big hug to all of you who wrote such kind things to me. You all really made my day!!

bebu

• bebu
    bebu

PS: LOL, Valis!!

bebulon

(the great)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit