I just met Bebu and her family!!!

by codeblue 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• codeblue
    codeblue

I am so proud to say I met Bebu and her family.....wonderful people!!!

Bebu is just as AWESOME as her posts are....She is a beautiful, geniune, kind person!!!!!

They were just at my house for homemade cake and coffee.....

I wished I could have spent MORE time with them, but they were heading for their family vacation.....

(((Bebu))):

Thanks for taking the time to meet me. You are an incredible person that has extended "friendship" to me and I really appreciate it!!!

CodeBlue

• hubert
    hubert

Bebu has a heart of GOLD !!

Hubert

• codeblue
    codeblue

She sure does!!!

It amazes me that she has never been a JW....but did the research and joined this board because she cared for her JW neighbor so much!!!

That says a lot about Bebu's character!!!

• hubert
    hubert

Codeblue, I'm so glad you got to meet Bebu and her family.

If I'd have known ahead of time that you were going to visit her, I would have told you to give her a great big hug for me, in behalf of all the help she gave to Mario.

Hubert

• codeblue
    codeblue

Hubert,

Bebu is a "real person" and very humble. I brought up she MUST have a lot of energy...raising 3 kids ranging from 6 to 14 and taking the time to take care of Mario and organizing things for him on JWD.....I find that truly "amazing".....

She took a photo of me and I took a photo of her (her camera, she will email me her's...) I joked and said: too bad I am "fading"...we could post it on JWD...lol

She is a very genuine person.....

CodeBlue

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Bebu is fantastic!

But then, so are you codeblue.

• codeblue
    codeblue

awe...thanks Big Tex...I think you are AWESOME!!!

truly...awesome...both you and Nina!!!

CodeBlue

• codeblue
    codeblue

bttt

• M.J.
    M.J.

Bebu's awesome. If I didn't have my wife caught up in this JW thing would I give a hoot about JWs, or even think about spending all kinds of time researching them? Not at all! It just goes to show what a caring, loving person she must be. Not to mention smart!

• Sassy
    Sassy

THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit