• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

Abduction is your only option.

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

idontcare

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Women like men you are confiedent and go ahead and do things without fully thinking out the consequences. It's true.

Women like men who are confident, but who put some thought into life. We don't want to think that we're not important enough for you to waste time thinking about in depth. We don't like it when a guy is impulsive.

It's probably better for you to get advice about girls from other girls and women than to get it from the guys.

• the_classicist
    the_classicist
    Women like men who are confident, but who put some thought into life. We don't want to think that we're not important enough for you to waste time thinking about in depth. We don't like it when a guy is impulsive.

Not at that age. At about 19-20, yes.

• talesin
    talesin

Slapping the ass cheek is inappropriate, and you will find that out one of these days ... lol! A guy (cook I worked with) had a habit of doing that to us waitresses, and he tried it on me once. He had a nice BRUISE to show his g/f when he got home from work, where I grabbed his side (right where the love handles are) and twisted it between my thumb and forefinger. The other gurls thanked me for it, as they were sick of him slapping their asses, and too reticent to tell him.

Just be yourself, and don't overthink it.

tal

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Not at that age. At about 19-20, yes.

I never liked a rude, aggressive guy. Not as a teen and not now. You don't have to overly analytical, but you should be thoughtful to an extent.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I'm so tempted to make a comment on the thumb up the ass but I shant.

*leaves giggling*

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

i talk to different girls. like i sang happy birthday with my guitar to this girl today. but what should i do next with this one who spammed my text messages. i sent her a text saying "yea, out of my mind since i met you" no reply yet. just chill for now till i get on campus?

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

seriously shes a beautiful lass, but shes hardly on AIM and shes already living on campus. oh i cant wait for the 24th. so many beautiful lasses to look forward to

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

maybe she took that in a wrong way, so i'm gonna IM her next time shes online.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit