im out of my mind????

by tsunami_rid3r 31 Replies latest jw friends

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

a girl i met at camp spammed my text messages from AIM. i logged on and she was AFK and i spammed her with repeated "LOL" and then said "now what yea thats right". then later that night she sent me another text through AIM saying im out of my mind. i would like to do her what should i do next?

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Um....I don't care about her.....can you get a little futher from the mirror when you take you pic for the avatar??? LOL

I like the hat!

My advice....keep in mind I'm gay so have zero experience in what women want.....pick up the phone, call her, ask her out on a date for next weekend.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    i would like to do her what should i do next?

Flirt with her. Most of us girls like to be flirted with, especially by someone we like that is good at flirting.

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

ok theres a pic of my mid section naked with the hat covering my genitals somewhere in this forum. try and find it. EDIT: no i flirted with her alright but i'm stumped right now.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:ok theres a pic of my mid section naked with the hat covering my genitals somewhere in this forum. try and find it.

Oh God you kill me bro! he he. Just keep conversation going with the girl.

GBL

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

no no i'm STUMPED, i was gonna text her back "your mom", but she doesnt have a mom...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    EDIT: no i flirted with her alright but i'm stumped right now.

You can still flirt. Just make witty, clever but flirty replies.

She says you're out of your mind. Tell her, "Yeah, since I met you."

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

yea that took me 2 days to reply back haha. im slow.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

It's a lot of fun to come back with wit and have a good exchange going, especially if you like each other.

So, did you make a reply?

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

yea i did. oh and by the way i am the master of wit. if being witty = being a smart ass...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit