Can't get Dissfellowshiped

by NaughyBoy 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• NaughyBoy
    NaughyBoy

Yeh outcast I can't spell very well. Stiffled education thanx to JW education policy.

No I was a lowly 'private' among the ranks. No GB links at all.

I did formulate some tough arguments against thier dogma - I think thier affraid to approach me with any issues just in case they hear any thing that may start them thinking for themselves or that could be in tune with thier own burried doubts. Just a theory.

Later

• gladiamout
    gladiamout

Hey Nboy, The same thing is true with me I decorate my house for every holiday coming down the pike and I have an elder that lives on my block! I guess jehovah just doesn't care enough to correct us? maybe? Or maybe they (the elders) just don't care who knows,really who cares I'm just glad i can enjoy life again!

• jurs
    jurs

Hi Naughty Boy,

Your story wasn't unfamiliar to me. I had a sister friend whose husband was an elder who should have been disfellowshipped years ago but some how always squeaks by. Many in the congregation know about her and more than a few over the years have gone to the elders over various wrongs they have witnessed her doing ( never have 2 people witnessed actions at the same time.) Any way, I assume its because her husband is very likable and is close friends with a few of the other elders.
    Its strange how JW's always brag about how UNITED they are. What a crock !!
    I also know of another brother who hasn't attended meetings ( except the memorial ) and he abuses his wife. He's an alcoholic and doesn't work. She's the material provider for the family as well. He's just a creep. He's never been disfellowshipped and he's not shunned. It really burns me that I'm shunned and I did nothing scripturally to be expelled from the congregation. Its so wrong that to no longer believe that the org is the truth is worse and than actual wrong doing. Don't ya just wonder how you could buy into such garbage?
    I'm sorry if I sound so angry but I just started cosmetology school and guess what another student there was from my kingdom hall. The little snip shunned me when I said Hi and I don't care for her snippy little attidude !!!!!!!!!!!
    jurs

• thewiz
    thewiz

I've always understood if you want out and you are doing all those things, then just attend a meeting, next thing you know your name will be announced. Years ago that's all someone had to do.

Why not just disassociate yourself?

• scott73
    scott73

You probably haven't been df'd because they need someone to gossip about. Their brainwashed lives are so boring and unsatisfying that they need something interesting to talk about. just my theory.

• sportyheln
    sportyheln

If you have'nt been since 94,you are rlready disfellowshipped. The main thing is have you been baptized yet? That might be the reason. You need to check into your Kingdom Hall more to see just how do the rules apply to what you are doing wrong,because the Kingdom Hall that I attend sometime would'nt tolerate the things you do

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit