Can't get Dissfellowshiped

by NaughyBoy 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• NaughyBoy
    NaughyBoy

Hi All,

No matter what I do I just can't seem to get disfellowshiped. I havn't been to a meeting since 1994 and have been caught many times smoking, drinking, doing drugs (silly I know) , fornicating (lesbian threesome with 2 JW girls and my lucky self), swearing and sharing my outspoken apostacy with any JW that dares listen.

It's not like the Elders are slack. A married JW in the same Cong got DFd when she spent the night with another man even though she didn't have any kind of sexual encounter with him - she got booted for being an almost adulteress!!!

What have I got to do to get the boot? I even have many JWs (including Elders) speak to me with great respect and fondness when I bump into them!!!

Maybe they actualy admire me for not believing the WTS dogma.

Maybe I'm a religious mystery? HeHe!!!

Suggestions PLZ.

• CordeDeVelour
    CordeDeVelour

Hm, a question comes to mind...Why do you care to know if they will disfellowship you or not? You haven't been to a meeting in years. it looks like you have minimal contact with them. Were you baptised?

• peterstride
    peterstride

This doesn't sound right....hmmm....

Peter

• larc
    larc

Naughty Boy,

This is a joke right? If not, just post your name and address and we will check with the local elders for you.

• peterstride
    peterstride

Damn, Larc...I like your response a lot better than mine above!

Peter

• outcast
    outcast

Naughty boy,

Are you related to any of the Governing body?
    That might be the answer.

• outcast
    outcast

I'm sorry, it's Naughyboy, you can't spell, so you are definately related to one of the GB.

• NaughyBoy
    NaughyBoy

Hm, a question comes to mind...Why do you care to know if they will disfellowship you or not?

I like evading thier detection. I like my 'untouchable' status it makes a mockery of it...tee hee.

You haven't been to a meeting in years. it looks like you have minimal contact with them.

Only when our paths cross.

Were you baptised?

Oh yes, very much so.

• NaughyBoy
    NaughyBoy

This doesn't sound right....hmmm....

It sounds most irregular...

• NaughyBoy
    NaughyBoy

This is a joke right? If not, just post your name and address and we will check with the local elders for you.

No need to check, I know I'm not DFd - I'd be the object of thier wide shun but they always talk to me.

Now why would I do that? As if I would post my details on the WWW!!!

R U a JW Larc?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit