One gay mans opinion

by jonjonsimons 26 Replies latest jw friends

• seven006
    seven006

Jon,

Why people think they need to define another human being by who they choose to love or what they choose to do with mutual consent behind the privacy of their bedroom door is beyond me. Who you choose to love and who you choose to have in your life is no one else's business. I believe in human rights plain and simple. This "them" and "us" mentality is what has cause the majority of problems through out history. It is the main reason I choose not to vote or associate myself with any religious or political organization that feels they have to label themselves and others so onlookers can see that proverbial dividing line that says they are better than those on the other side of the line.

I see you as a kind, considerate, and compassionate human. If others can't see that then they just are not looking and probably will never see it. Understanding has limited vision through the eyes of Ignorance.

I think you can see where friday is coming from. The Nazi ignorant superior thinking mentality will never die.
    Unfortunately ignorant red necks have as much right to live as snakes and spiders.

Your a good man JJ and I would be honored to call you a friend.

Dave

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

Jon don't feel too bad, I'm 29 and enjoyed a nice 'e'-vening last night. LOL. I think I'll be 80 sitting at home enjoying 'e'-venings then too! lol

Slayer

• waiting
    waiting

Hey SL,

LOL. I think I'll be 80 sitting at home enjoying 'e'-venings then too! lol

Yeah, right. LOL To the vast majority of men.....this is "wishful thinking."

Well, to a vast majority of women too......

Not saying it's impossible, mind you (inserted for any 79 yr old men here)........just "wishful thinking."

waiting - who is still younger than that - but a lot older than you, sonnyboy.

Disclaimer: This is my own opinion - and there may be a man or two who is "mighty" in his old age. Bet there's a woman or two too even "mightier."

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Ahhhh I havent tried E in quite some time. Doesn't really do too much for me. Would rather buy some beer. mmMmM (although when partaking of said substance I find that I can drink with little to no effect)

• waiting
    waiting

Waaaiiiittt a minute here!

I don't know nuthin' 'bout no damn "e" that y'all talking 'bout.

I was talkin' about good ol' fashioned sex.

Well, in retrospect, yeah, I've heard of it - but that's about all.

Damn boys! Old fashioned sex ain't too shabby - all drugs aside.

waiting

• Kat_
    Kat_

Hi Jon-

GO YOU! That's all I had to say.

Kat

• jonjonsimons
    jonjonsimons

Dave,
    Thanks guy, that's the nicest thing a straight man has ever said me. hahaha. Seriously, I appreciate your words greatly. You are a good man, and these days that's a rare find.

Slayer,
    If I do much more of that I'll never make it to 80!! Me thinks I'll wait another 5 years or so before trying that again. By then I'll be going thru a midlife crisis with a toupee and a sports car. God that's a scary thought!!!

Waiting,
    You are right, there's is nothing better than good old fashioned one on one sex. I thought that way too until one night about 10 years ago when I ended up in a hotel room in Singapore with 2 hookers, one room service waiter, and an Austrailian sailor named Guy. But that's another story. hahaha. Hope all is well with you and yours. You sure seem like one hell of a mother to me. You're kids are lucky, and if they ever need reminded of that just tell them to ask me.

Friday,
    Blow me. On second thought no thanks. The visual image I just conjured up of that moment has set me off sex for at least a month. So now if Armageddon comes in the next month will I be safe, since I won't be a practicing homosexual. Things that make you go "hmmm".

Take care all,
    jjs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit