What time is it in your zone?

by sonnyboy 42 Replies latest jw friends

• under74
    under74
    what in the name of texas are you still doing up at this hour 74?

posting crap on JWD.

Really, I got up really early yesterday and I felt tired around 5pm but after it passed I've been crazy and not sleepy at all. I'll go to bed soon...I promise. Hey what happened to your avitar? Wasn't it like bootsy collins last? ...member when you had Morris Day on there......yup starting to feel tired........morris day kicks ass.

• prophecor
    prophecor

cos i bes a real twisted when no sleep, i gotta change with the mood swing, gon go get sleep no, mbe see mrrs day tomrrw

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

11.30 am

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

anyone think this 'could' be a long thread???

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

6:33am.

How many time zones does England have?

We have three, but I'm only seeing Eastern and Pacific represented here. Where are the Centrals?

• ballistic
    ballistic

sonnyboy, we have just one zone here - it's GMT (Greenwhich Mean Time), but we add one hour in the summer to make it British Summer Time (BST). I did want to post to your thread earlier, but every time I went to do it, the time had changed!

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Uk only has the one time zone although mainland Europe is an Hour ahead.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

11.38 in London (it could be a very long thread Paul!)

LOL! but I have a good excuse - I can't get no sleep!

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy
    every time I went to do it, the time had changed!

I had the same problem earlier.

Time just doesn't want to cooperate right now. I need to find my Harry Potter pocket watch and roll it back a few hours.

• the_classicist
    the_classicist
    We have three, but I'm only seeing Eastern and Pacific represented here. Where are the Centrals?

In bed! Which is where I'm going soon. A/C is on, but I'm a little thirsty and thinking of getting a drink. Then I'll decide what to set my alarm clock to.

It's 3:44am now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit