I'm Fed Up!!!!!

by RichieRich 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty

We still looove you, RR.

Save me a thigh and a bsicuit.

Is the tea real sweet or do they water it down?

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Thanks for the concern kids!!

The sad thing is, Zaxby's isn't even a "fast-food" resteraunt. Its like an informal dining thing. We don' serve any chicken other than wings, tenders, and boneless breast filets. ITs really funny how often people come in and request all dark meat.

Crumpet... I know how the whole money situation feels. I have to go pay for my parking space at school soon... $120.

Is it horrible frying chicken all day during the summer? ; I love fried chicken, but not when it's hot out.

We have air, but it still gets about 120 degrees in there.

Joel- I guess I'll take that as a compliment.

Carla- My avatar is just to cheer Brooke up. She's married. I know this. (Yet someone PMd me to say that they think its cute that I "like" her but they don't want me to be hurt....)

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

I love you, Rich. You're my official married woman's crush. Oh, wait, but if that's the case, me and my husband can't adopt you, right?...

Don't worry, this chicken phase of your life will be over soon, you'll be in college, even if it is a little delayed. (By the way what are your plans?) I had this awful time between 18 and 20 where I just sat in my small town while everyone else was off to a bigger city. But now I'm 26, my whole life has changed, and I can hardly remember those dumpy years.

Now I sit at my computer in a big city and procrastinate finishing my next phase of master's thesis which is due TODAY!!! (well, I have a bit of a grace period)

And no one ever PMs me either.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    (By the way what are your plans?)

well I'm taking AP (college credit) classes now in high school. I have already knocked out a years worth of college through that.

Then I graduate, go to a tech school for a year, and then transfer to a really good school to major in Graphic Communications.

Then I do the hokey Pokeym, turn myself around. And Thats what its all about.

• joelbear
    joelbear

Richie, I'm just sorry to lose a quality young man like you to the other side.

I guess their recruiters were more convincing on sexual orientation choice day.

take care

Joel

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Richie -

sorry, hon...just too darn busy keepin' IP happy.

Lisa

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Richie, I'm just sorry to lose a quality young man like you to the other side.

If I ever get caught on here... I can see myself sitting in the Judicial committee hearing.

"Well the gay guys liked me!"

• rebel8
    rebel8
    And I'm also pissed off that no one evr PMs me anymore!!!!!!

I don't PM you anymore because you don't answer. And you don't laugh at my jokes either. (crosses arms and sticks out tongue)

I know I'm married and so can't join the ranks of your adoring droves....well be patient, I'm a newlywed.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

you've pmd me like once in the last 2 months.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Maybe they're not going through.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit