Her Ladyship Has Organised A Day With The Dubs For Me.

by Englishman 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Her Ladyship
    Her Ladyship

Trust Mike to get mileage out of his birthday present (last month!). I booked him a day trip to DUBlin - apparently the locals are known as Dubs... We fly over from Bristol at 8am next Tuesday, and return about 5.30pm. Our first port of call will be the Guiness Experience - of course. We also fancy trying the oysters which are supposed to be good over there.

Love to you all - Christina X

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Eman bring your wand and if the dementors, erm -- I mean dubs get too close just point it and say your incantation.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Jeez, Mike, you had me worried there! Not for you, but for THEM!

LOL Her Ladyship... that sounds like a great trip!

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Lol, I knew that you were speaking with a double tongue....

Both of you, have a great day.

Branda

• simplesally
    simplesally

My dad had an apartment in Dublin, lived there for a few years............said at night, most everyone goes to the pub. The guys get drunk and really do pee in the streets...... he said after a few years it gets to you.

Have a great time and don't do as the Dubliners do!!

• delilah
    delilah

Oh have fun Eman....and enjoy a Guinness for me will ya?????

Delilah (You lucky guy you)

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

My dad had an apartment in Dublin, lived there for a few years............said at night, most everyone goes to the pub. The guys get drunk and really do pee in the streets...... he said after a few years it gets to you.

Have a great time and don't do as the Dubliners do!!

Awwwwwwww......................you can pee in the street if you want to Eman. After all........it's your day!

HappyDad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit