Update on me.

by kat2u 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• kat2u
    kat2u

My life has changed alot since I found this place. My signifigant other left 6 months ago and now lives out of state.So Its just my son and I now. So Im doing the dating thing which is fun and scary but Im managing to wade thru the jerks. On the lighter side, I now have a good relationship with my daughter and grandaughter.She decided she didnt care what SOME witness and my mother thought that she would do what she felt was best, and that includes me being in her and my grandaughters lifes.(YEAH!)Her husband is a doll and also supportive of this. So the way I have been looking at my life is... having my daughter son in law and grandaughter back in my life is waaay better than having an unpredictable ,unreliable man around.If given the choice Id have them over him anyday.

• upside/down
    upside/down

It's blank...I think you went invisible...

• kat2u
    kat2u

can you hear me now?

• upside/down
    upside/down

Men are bastards!

Try monkeys...we haven't evolved into assholes yet...hehehe

u/d

• kat2u
    kat2u

monkeys huh? Is that an offer?

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Kat, nice to see you again. I'm glad that AH is out of your life and you are redeveloping a great relationship with your family. That is awesome!

• kls
    kls
    Try monkeys...we haven't evolved into assholes yet...hehehe

u/d

Watch it buddy. Unless of course you were speaking only of yourself Kat2u, glad things are going good in your life and yes ,there is nothing like family.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Happy hear the good news Kat!

Good for you!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Wow. I remember your thread on going to the KH and seeing your granddaughter from afar and relating what you had done in your daughter's behalf when she was a child with medical / emotional (?) issues and needs.

I so glad that you have them and that must just be the best for you!

Sorry about the guy thing.

(um.....my Wingman FMZ is now free and he fancies gals a tad older than him. )

• kat2u
    kat2u

FMZ? what the hell happened ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit