Do you ever SECRETLY annoy????

by Rayvin 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• Rayvin
    Rayvin

lol- that reminds me. Back in my younger years.. living w/ my parents and my brother. I forget how it started but my brother told me to 'shut up!'. I was tired of him being mean to me so I just did what he told me to. (btw... i was like.. 8 yrs old) I shut up. A bit later he was asking me something and I didn't say a word. He kept asking me louder and louder and said if I don't answer him RIGHT NOW he is gonna tell mom. (..ooohh.. ) I turned around and said.. what are you getting so mad for .. you are the one that told me to Shut up!.. --

• shera
    shera

If my hubby complained at me about petty nonsense stuff,he would be putting away his own clothes.thats just follishness in my opinion,complaining about clothes on whatever side of the bed.Gessssh! If he didn't put them away his dresser would be on the floor... I'm not passive aggressive,and nither am I aggressive but I would tell him to keep his mouth shut about those things. So many other things in life then clothes...arrrgggg!

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

I used to behave that way. It's a hard habit to break and too painful to hold onto. I got the feeling that people were always walking all over me.

I went from being passive/aggressive to being overly agressive; now I practice being assertive/compassionate . It works wonders .

sweet tee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit