ABC Interview

by Bryan 20 Replies latest jw friends

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

Bryan,

Great job. I hope it gets made into a TV movie .... keep the (non-JW) faith brother!

BTW, I noticed the link to the pyramidology stuff is now a broken link.

Might want to link to another site that talks about pyramidology.

-ithinkisee

• Bryan
    Bryan

Thanks ithink.

• myself
    myself
    It's a local broadcast.

Well that's a start, and just the beginning. Way to go Bryan!

• Bryan
    Bryan

Merci Boucoup!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Bryan,

In so many lives there is unspoken tragedy. Yours is easily recognized, you were taken, withheld and robbed of a full relationship with your Mother. So many others are with JW parents who remain together and their lives are being stolen as well, only not so definably. Like all others I too am sickened by the actions of your Father. Is he still alive? I am new to your story and don't have that knowledge. Forgive me for prying but I figure you have it on line and somehow answering this question won't be a burden for you. Didn't understand the avatar till now. I don't believe in wallowing in the sorrows of yesterday but your story is more like the guy who loses an arm in childhood and is reminded every day of that loss. It's not wallowing, its coping.

I wish you success in your affairs.

W.Once

• Bryan
    Bryan

Wasanekder,

My father is still alive. Soon after finding my mother in '97 he told me I was an apostate and cut all communication. He discovered I had attended a Unity Church.

I personally believe he did it because he knew I was hearing the other side of the story and didn't want to answer the hard questions.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Dear Brian:

I read your web site (excellent work) and it made me so angry to learn about your mother's tragedy. It seems there are so many of us out there with similar stories. I don't know how you have made it so far, and how you have managed to be so creative and successful, but you are an amazing example of a survivor.

I can't wait till the story airs and I hope there are millions of viewers. Cults ruin so many lives and cause so many problems. Thank you for the excellent work, for your efforts and for sharing this with all of us.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Mario,

Yes my life has been a difficult one, and unfortunatley, this sad story is only a portion of it.

There is "the other side" of all tragedies. It just take time to get there.

It's great to hear from you!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Bryan, only one critique of your website. Translate your mother's letter into type. I can barely read it.

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

Well done, Bryan. Look forward to reading the book & I hope we get the interview up here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit