ABC Interview

by Bryan 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Bryan
    Bryan

Well, I just finished the interview at the local ABC Affiliate here in New Orleans.

I don't think it will be edited! I'm used to the camera but this was the first time I spoke of my story and Watchtower abuse in this format. A couple of brain farts and a dry mouth here and there, but it went very well.

It airs Sunday morning at 11:30 am. Hopefully I'll have the video on my website by the end of next week.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Will this be a national broadcast? What's the show?

Please advise when the video is posted on your site.

Hugs

Bren

• kls
    kls
    Hopefully I'll have the video on my website by the end of next week.

Way to go Bryan and i hope to see it on your site By the way ,what is the name of your site

• Bryan
    Bryan

Okay, okay... haveyouseenmymother.com

I built it myself with CSS, and tried to accommodate several browsers. Please forgive you find some problems.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• talesin
    talesin

WTG, Bryan!

• kls
    kls

Thanks Bryan , i just took a quick look and the site looks great, and may i say what a beautiful mom you have and you where the cutest baby.

Ok , you ain't so bad now either

• damselfly
    damselfly

That's great Bryan. I look forward to viewing it on your website.

Dams

• Bryan
    Bryan

Yes... my mother is beautiful. And I have always heard I look just like her.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Bryan
    Bryan

Brenda,

It's a local broadcast.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

Breaks my heart every time to know what your mother had to go thru & your story. Thanks for having the courage to share it. I can't imagine what I would be like if my son's father decided to take my son for this cult. I look forward to your book

SK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit