See What Nagging Could Do???!!!

by Doubtfully Yours 11 Replies latest social current

• Doubtfully Yours
  • Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Well, I hate being nagged as much as anyone, but nothing can justify this bastard's actions.

Fry the bugger!

W

• rebel8
    rebel8

It's especially nice to see that Vaseline's advertizement as a "lubricant" is on that page. So appropriate.

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Sad, sad, sad!

Btw, what's wrong with cuddling? I always cuddle with my wife after an interlude.

M'

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Like I've heard it said before, "there's a fine line between sanity and insanity".

DY

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Where do you draw the line?

M'

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Well, if an argument breaks over some issue and you see the other person/people getting a crazy look on their faces, like a demonized look of sorts, it's time to withdraw and get the heck out fast!!!

DY

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Well, of course that’s true, and sometimes you just don't see it coming.

I have been in some strange life threatening situations where someone lost their cool and I wasn't even doing anything or even looking at them. The only thing that saved my life was my quick response; as in quick reflexes.

No one expects to be killed after making love unless they go around making love to black widows!

M'

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

he was fed up with her always wanting to cuddle, and that "she kept running her mouth too much"

This couple doesn't sound healthy at all. He just happened to be sicker than she was.

DY

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Damn!

That's fcked up!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit