National JW Day?

by gringojj 24 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

Don't they get some kind of restraining order against apostates?

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Don't they get some kind of restraining order against apostates?

They definitely will not allow me in the local KH for a meeting due to my informal witnessing about Jesus and tract placement at their doors when they are out in Field Service or at Thursday night Sales Service Meetings.

• Dune
    Dune

It cant be a day, maybe like the last sunday of August or something.

• defd
    defd

But make it known to all congs that this is the day Then they will be expecting it

Hey soundsgreat. I have an idea on which day ya'll should come. The day Armageddon starts.

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

defd says: please i dont not want ot talk to any apostates or disfellowshipped people...Only faithful witness in good standing id talk to. And i will know whos who in a matter of time

Source

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    Hey soundsgreat. I have an idea on which day ya'll should come. The day Armageddon starts.

Yea...that actually sounds like a fantastic idea to me. Never.

• damselfly
    damselfly
    I have an idea on which day ya'll should come. The day Armageddon starts.

Sounds great Defd! Now since they can't be bothered to make service calls on me or invite me to the memorial how will I know what day armageddon starts? Oh! never mind, I believe you told us in another post of yours that we will know it's armaggedon by the big screaming ball of fire coming towards us. Yes I will be sure to head for the KH first thing upon spotting it.

Dams

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I think we need ot make a concerted effort to figure out where Defd goes to the hall and show up. After all, he gets to count us on his time and as studies!!!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

I was around and an active publisher when Armageddon started in 1975. But unlike the WTBTS predictions, it began towards the end of spring in that year - June 7th if my memory serves correctly. Armageddon ended July 2, 1982.

I like the idea of National JW day being the closest sunday before halloween. Don't forget to drop Richie Checks in the donations box and bathroom stalls.

So who in Portland, Oregon is up for this?

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

They will be waiting for a very lonnnggg time!

Evanescence *Armageddon will come, just you wait, just you bloody wait! *

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit