what are you guilty of?

by kittyeatzjdubs 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Sometimes at work, when no one is looking, I eat a fry or two.

Surely that's in the name of legitimate quality control though Richie?

I'm struggling to find something I'm guilty of - oh, yes - chatting late at night on my phone and running up unpayable mobile bills!

• PaulJ
    PaulJ
    i'll get a hair up my butt every few weeks

Have you tried plucking it? Or electrolisis?

I have a thing about trainers (sneakers) I have about 7 pairs, plus 2 pairs of shoes and a pair of boots. I love looking round shoe shops and sports shops at new trainers. I have my eye on some Adidas at the moment....

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

haha paul

if i go to someones house and use the bathroom, i'll flip the toilet paper on the roll so that it hangs down the front instead of the back.

i also like to peek behind their shower curtains to see what kind of soaps and shampoos they use.

luv, jojo

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

I'm a slob - in direct opposition to my obsessive compulive cleaning mother.

But I live with a man who can't stand too much of it, so It's mostly confined to my side of the bedroom, my side of the bathroom counter, and my junk/sewing/computer room.

I tend to be sarcastic to rude people who cut in line or leave their shopping carts in the middle of the aisle where I can't pass (I usually use an electric scooter at the grocery store these days).

Chocolate. I don't get nearly enough.

• alreadygone
    alreadygone

Masturbating while fantasizing about a three some with Gina Gershon and Winona Ryder.

• daystar
    daystar
    Masturbating while fantasizing about a three some with Gina Gershon and Winona Ryder.

Who doesn't?

• daystar
    daystar

How about this? I can recall when I was about... four years old, fantasizing about the legs of some of the women at the hall.

I'm guilty of not performing to the best of my ability. I mean, I work harder and better than most. But I know I could do even better, but I don't.

I'm guilty of having been an almost intolerable prick as a JW and for a short while after I left, the whole while thinking I was some sort of knight in shining armor. I may be a prick still at times, but I don't think I'm intolerable. (Rayvin, can you confirm this? Or not?)

In middle school, the teacher was standing in front of me, with his back to me, and I drew lines on his belt with my pen without him ever noticing.

Ok, I'm done. That's a bit depressing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit