Flirting...........

by prophecor 22 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I flirt therefore I am.

Actually it isn't intentional... much... usually... hey, give the guy a break, I'm Sagittarian!!!

But if it's any consolation, I'm an equal opportunity flirter, regardless of gender or sexuality.

• prophecor
    prophecor
    I'm an equal opportunity flirter, regardless of gender or sexuality.

Now there's a new twist

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

True, true.

I'm hetero, but allegedly a 2 on the Kinsey scale, which is supposed to be bordering on bi-sexual Basically I'm confident of my sexuality, and that of others. I'm also reasonably tactile (read: very tactile for a Brit).

Do I lead people on? Not really. These goods are not up for sale.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Yup! Every chance I get!

Why? Well... because...

• Apathy
    Apathy

Apparently, I do it unintentionally sometimes. As for actually trying to flirt?
    Well, that would be one of those things that they don't teach in the KH. That, and fashion sense.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    I'm hetero, but allegedly a 2 on the Kinsey scale, which is supposed to be bordering on bi-sexual Basically I'm confident of my sexuality, and that of others. I'm also reasonably tactile (read: very tactile for a Brit).

Translation: he wears a skirt and likes to grope people

• Apathy
    Apathy

Isn't a two more of just a metrosexual type? You know, brushes their teeth, wears clothes that fit?
    I'm a three, apparently. ;D

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Yes I am! Big time, why? Cause I can!

No - not that I am aware of but I do get hit on in bars sometimes
    Want to get together sometime stilla?
  • GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

That's like asking me if I breath. Because I LOVE woman.

GBL

• Es
    Es

Oh i love it, I know i shouldnt but i cant help it. It usually gets me into trouble, my fiance knows im a flirt and its pretty ok with it as he knows i wouldnt go any further, but it kinda got me into a situation when one of his good mates and one of his groomsmen who also is in a relationship started hitting on to me, and telling me he thinks bout me all the time, and if mike and i broke up him and i still couldnt get together, it was bad he was loosing perspective big time. So i have to learn to tame it down a bit, opps es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit