The Jay-Dub GRIN

by GetBusyLiving 26 Replies latest jw friends

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Remember that cheesy shit-eating dub grin that you would get from attendents and such after missing a bunch of meetings? The grin that implies "Its great to have you back in the fold you weak wobbly-legged fawn of useless tit, now get your hand up today at the Watchtower study so you can be as *spiritual* as me."? That infinitely condescending smirk of a grin that makes you question your very will to live?! It's the Jay-Dub GRIN!

GBL

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

They're the only people I've ever met who smiled and laughed for no reason. Them and the acid heads I knew in high school.

W

• minimus
    minimus

2 funny

• shera
    shera

All a show,eh? Raise that hand and show how spiritual you are...

• defd
    defd

Remember that cheesy shit-eating dub grin that you would get from attendents and such after missing a bunch of meetings? The grin that implies "Its great to have you back in the fold you weak wobbly-legged fawn of useless tit, now get your hand up today at the Watchtower study so you can be as *spiritual* as me."? That infinitely condescending smirk of a grin that makes you question your very will to live?! It's the Jay-Dub GRIN!

GBL Sounds like your speaking from experience

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

yes I got it Sunday after I had missed 3 meetings in succession

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:Sounds like your speaking from experience

I was actually!

GBL

• damselfly
    damselfly

Yuck

I used to get that all the time. It just made me want to turn and run.

Dams

• defd
    defd

Sounds like your speaking from experience

I was actually!

GBL

I have an easy solution to the grins you got.......................................................

QUITE MISSING A BUNCH OF MEETINGS!!!!!!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    QUITE MISSING A BUNCH OF MEETINGS!!!!!!

Very true. Once you begin attending meetings regularly they soon forget you and no longer need to paste on the fake smile.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit