Man forgets wife at gas station

by Elsewhere 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

That's right... he "forgot" her. ***Wink*** ***Wink***

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/08/08/italy.leftbehind.reut/index.html

Man forgets wife at gas station

Monday, August 8, 2005; Posted: 10:36 a.m. EDT (14:36 GMT)

ROME, Italy (Reuters) -- A Macedonian man left his wife at an Italian service station and only realized he had driven off without her six hours later, news agency Ansa said.

The couple, who were travelling with their 4-year-old daughter, pulled over for petrol in the coastal city of Pesaro as they were heading back to their home to Germany.

After filling the tank, the husband drove away -- without noticing that his 30-year-old wife, originally from Georgia, had got out of the car to go to the toilet.

The woman, who had no money or documents with her, contacted the police who eventually traced her husband to Milan, some 340 km (210 miles) north of Pesaro, Ansa said.

The husband told police he had not missed his wife because she always sat in the back of the car with their daughter.

• EscapedLifer1
    EscapedLifer1

Wow, that was quick! Actual proof of negative information!!! He actually knew less than nothing...

Brandon

• JH
    JH

She musn't talk much neither if he didn't notice that she wasn't there.

Thats rare for a woman

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

My dad left our pet dog at a gas station in Texas. Had to drive back from Louisiana to fetch him. Of course, he was high on Ritalin at the time. Yes, in fact, from this old Ritalin bottle I have right here in front of my computer.

• damselfly
    damselfly

That is so funny! I got warned by my boyfriend that if I was annoying on our trip last week that he would "forget" me at the gas station. I just made sure to go really quickly and get back to the car first. Ha! I win!

Dams ( who doesn't travel well )

• kls
    kls

Oh i am sure it was a total accident Kinda get ya thinking

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

That actually happened here last month, except the old guy had alzimers and forgot his wife was paying for the gas, then he got lost and was found dead a few days later. Quite sad actually.

Kwin

• damselfly
    damselfly

I missed that story, that is so sad.

Dams

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

This just brought back a memory..........

In the mid 1980's, two families from my KH of the a**hole kind went on vacation to Rehoboth Beach Delaware as they did every year. Both bros. were elders and loved their position as such. Both families had three kids apiece.

Seems they were so busy talking and into their own thing that the one family left their 7 year old in the motel at the start of a day of fun and didn't realize that the kid was not with them until about an hour later. They went back to the motel to find the kid watching TV.

I felt for the kid, but the father was the most trouble making elder in the cong. if not the circuit. He was a very deciding influence in my leaving. If I ever see him again...........a middle finger is ready for a wave!

HappyDad

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Thats rare for a woman

Rare for any human being who can talk to say nothing for six hours. Makes you wonder if the guy really forgot her or if he left her there on purpose.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit