Girls.............do you wiggle when you walk?

by vitty 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Oh yeah! I like a bootie that moves!

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Kinda reminds me...I used to wear Chantilly Lace......and a pretty face, and a ponytail hangin' down, and a wiggle inna walk and a giggle inna talk make the world go 'round...

~Merry

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

I've always tended toward plumpness, and I've always had me a badonkadonk. So, yeah, I've always wiggled to one degree or another. It's not on purpose, it's just what happens when a nice round tuckus is in motion.

I just lost a bunch of weight since February, more rapidly than was good for me, but I'm happy to fit in smaller clothing. I asked my boo yesterday if he'd still love me when I had no ass. He started laughing, told me that no matter how much weight I lost, I'd still have a coupla nice biscuits to sit on; apparently, I lose weight everywhere but there. Which is good, because my honey loves to watch that wiggle.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Switch, sway...I guess that's what I'd call it.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

My b/f says I wiggle when I am wearing heels. He loves it so much he occasionally takes me shoe shopping to make sure I have ample supply of high heel shoes...!

Awwww!

• zev
    zev

i'm definatley a fan of the wiggle when you walk.

us guys in the geerage explain it like "2 cats in a bag".

yeeeeowser.....

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

I used to wiggle, and sashay. But these days it's a painful limp and a lot of jiggling in all the wrong places.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

lol@zev
    Yes, what amazes me are all the different types of wiggle. Have you ever sat on a bench at the mall and watched? Truly amazing:

jig: Slight bouncing motion with a little front to back action. Normally noticed on short coupled ladies and accentuated if wearing 'clunky' shoes.

wiggle: Quicker gait, similar to watching a knob turning left and right, but with very little side to side motion. Almost like a washing machine agitator.

Metronome; kind of a pendulum action with the waist acting as a pivot and the cheeks swaying back and forth with the entire region dipping in mid stride. Hypnotic really...

bounce: this is the funniest and normally seen in the abundantly pontooned. One butt-cheek will tighten and lift and then it'll suddenly drop with a bounce while the other remains smooth. Then the other cheek takes a turn. This is a jaw dropping show if the lady has the chutzpah to wear spandex with a bootie like that.

Did I miss any?

J

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Jeanniebeanz, between you and Zev I think you pretty well have it covered! Or is that... uncovered?

• zev
    zev

jeanniebeanz

thats some funny stuff.

yeah, i have done the mall watch....your right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit