Sep 15th WT: At it again: WT says elements in the UN will attack religion

by truthseeker 22 Replies latest jw friends

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Turn the computer on and what do I read but this little gem ....

You think they would be smart and keep the UN out of their documents so people would forget but nooooooo .....

I'm going to have fun with this one.

• luna2
    luna2

This does look way watered down, but I guess they have to try to transition from their positive UN articles (from NGO days) back to the UN as evil tool of Satan (or still evil, but God's tool to kick "false" religion in the ass). If you blur and weaken the message enough, there's bound to be something that some part of the UN says or does that can be pointed to as fulfillment of something or other.

It feels like everything I read that the WTS is putting out these days is simply rehashing and reworking of the same old topics. Their message is like a blurry, indistinct watercolor painting. About the only thing they seem passionate about lately is the "OBEY US!" directive.

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Leo, I have admired you from afar and really appreciate how you take apart sentences and extract a sensible understanding of what is really being said, not to mention your tireless research and postings. That goes for peacefulpete as well. Thank you.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Members of the apostate JW cult religion may be in for a rude awakening one day if the UN turns on the WTBTS and devastates it.

• minimus
    minimus

same old same old

• willyloman
    willyloman

The message is vague on purpose so later, if ANYTHING happens, they can point to it as fulfillment of their prophecy.

These are the same guys who back in the 19th Centruy pointed ahead to 1914 as being the year Christ was coming to rid the world of the unrighteous and bring in the new system of things. That didn't happen, but in that year World War I broke out and for a hundred years the WTS has exclaimed, "See, we told you 1914 was a significant year!"

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

So,the whoremaster Watchtower will get the axe first.I am gloating already

"The Scarlet Coloured Wild Beast and Friends"

I am convinced at this time (subject to discovery of new evidence) that the Watchtower corporation aka Jehovah's Witnesses are Satan's top pick for the foretold "wolves in sheep's clothing" and the morphing "angels of light/ministers of righteousness" psychopathic false prophets.{Matthew 7:15} and {2 Corn.11:13-15} Remember this,they are the major ones who say that Jesus is ALREADY HERE (secretly 1914) Jesus said that his presence would be like sheet lighting in the sky that would be seen by everybody on earth. Jesus said: "At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look here is the Christ!' (1914) or 'Look there he is!' do not believe it.

For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect - if that were possible."
    {Mark 13:21-23}Yes,only the Watchtower fits this description to a T!

Moreover, Jesus also said that his true followers would be,"the salt of the earth not the scum of the earth".

So,consequently all our efforts to expose the Watchtower as the demon inspired false prophets that they are is Good vs.Evil

Yes,i know JWD posters already know all of this,i have posted for newbies and lurkers.

Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

33 years of 3rd generation devout JW has my exposure to countless reams and streams of the Watchtower's Armageddon time line playing out as follows : (1) worldwide proclamation of 'peace and security' (1985 UN year of peace and security was a scary false alarm) next (2A) Attack on the Vatican first,then rest of Christendom,then pagans (2B) some delay here for commercial interest to bemoan loss of their harlot next (3) attack on JW's by the King of the North (now defunct Soviet union) Yes the WT said that UN 'militant radical elements' will destroy Babylon the Great and 'burn her with fire' every cleric,nun,priest put to death and every church burned to the ground. That's it,if i have heard that way once i have heard it that way a thousand times.

• sf
    sf

Haha hawkeye...

I'm going to have fun with this one.

Judging by your avatar, I'm sure you will!

sKally

• toreador
    toreador
    Is this a contradiction here?

"Elements within the United Nations will be involved in the execution of divine judgment."

This implies that God is going to use the United Nations as a means to execute his plans to remove the present system of things, and establish true peace and security through the Kingdom.
    We are not duped into thinking that any man-made agency like the United Nations is God’s means of bringing true peace and security.

Either God uses the United Nations, or he does not.

He used them Leolaia but not to bring peace and security. At least, I think that is what they is saying.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit