Jehovah's Witnesses: The Only People On Earth Who....

by Honesty 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty

Are Footstep Followers Of Jesus.

So,,, How do they follow Jesus?

What does the evidence show about their claim as footstep followers of Jesus?

In what ways do they do the things Jesus did while He was on earth?

How do they imitate His love?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

They follow an organization of men not Jesus

• hubert
    hubert

They ring doorbells, like Jesus did.

Hubert

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

they disfellowship people like Jesus did

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

don't let men grow beards like Jesus did.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

turn in time reports like Jesus told them to in Billsdads 23:13

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

wait a minimum of six months to reinstate people like Jesus did and all the time not talk to them

• lawrence
    lawrence

The Only people on earth who are scarier than 7th Day Adventists. Mormons are scarier than both. Then there's my cousins, the Hassidic Jews, very scary people, very scary.

The Only People on earth who go to stadiums to fellowship for days and lug their own food daily. I've been to 7th Day Adventists tent meetings, Baptist fellowships, Hindu services, Hare Krishna jam-fests, Pentescostal revivals, Native pow wows, and Jewish brisses and no one EVER hauled food, unless they had dietary exclusions. Picnics are one thing, but all dressed up and wheeling in replenishments like an Israelite in Edom, wandering for a seat and waiting for a beating. Haul that food Sammy, aye aye Master FDS, aye aye, me good sheep. Haul that food Alice, aya aye Master FDS, aye aye, me good sheep.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Who get it wrong...then say: Who Me? Naw, it's those other Bible thumpers...

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

They require a 100-question test for baptism like Jesus did.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit