Penn & Teller, what do you guys think of them?

by Big Dog 26 Replies latest social entertainment

• horrible life
    horrible life

I thought more of them, until Penn announced the name of his new baby girl. I may not have the first name right, I will check on it later. The middle name however I know. It is Moxie CrimeFighter _________ . HL

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Love um.... I must say. I enjoy all their shows even when they are obviously biased.

• Soledad
    Soledad

LOVE LOVE LOVE Penn & Teller

my favorites: the bottled water episode (the agua de culo brand HAD ME ON THE FLOOR DYING OF LAUGHTER!!)

and the circumcision episode. Nasty!

• joelbear
    joelbear

i liked most of their episodes. the ending statement by Penn on the PETA episode I disagreed with strongly.

He said, "I'd kill every chimpanzee in the world just to save one junkie in New York."

• horrible life
    horrible life

Penn's baby girl is Moxie CrimeFighter Jillette. 6 pounds 6 ounces Born about 6/16/05. It is their first child.

"We chose her middle name because when she's pulled over for speeding she can say, 'But officer, were on the same side,' Jillette explained "My middle name is CrimeFighter." His show sidekick---The typically mute Teller----had no comment on the new arrival. HL

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Leolaia, I wonder just how a study could be structured that would convincingly prove that second hand smoke is responsible for lung cancer. Actually it seems idiotic to even suggest some type of statistical study must prove such a link. We have already and quite unrefutably learned that smoking increases the risk of cancer. It would be quite remarkable if second hand exposure to the same carcinogens did not pose at least some additional risk.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I've got season one and two of their BS show.

I'm waiting for season three to be released.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit