OK, I'm soooo happy!

by talesin 27 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

I got a job!!!

I've been on 'disability' for a while, and I hate it. It's so hard to make ends meet, and to feel like less of a person because you are not 'working'.

So, a longtime friend called me today, and he needs help with his biz ... which is home improvement ... LOL!!!! I am an excellent painter and fixer, so he has hired me. :) :) :)

I spent a long day, scraping, spackling, and painting, but I feel GOOD.

HELLO! Don't hold me back,,, cause I am ready to go. hahaha, just had to share this with you folks, cause it's been a rough go, and my 'e' friends will love it!

Kay, it's time to get some sleep, ,,, cause I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow ... and I am gonna enjoy it soooo much!

xo

tal

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

congrats tal!!

the aposta-god has blessed your efforts. j/k LOL!

good for you! great to hear.

best wishes,

TS

• Apathy
    Apathy

Yeah, but if you'd been a Pioneer, Jehovah would've provided before now. =/

• JH
    JH

Sending you a winning 6/49 tal....enjoy

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Disability is just stupid. Why use that term? Ok, maybe you can't work 50 hours a week at doing something society calls "useful"?
    Hmm...so many things that are considered useful...junk mail, telemarketing, reflexology, pet pychics, etc.... LOL.

Sometimes it just feels plain good to do a job "well done" admire your work and enjoy it. Pushing paper usually doesn't bring that same joy eh?

Good job Tale!!! Sleep well!

• talesin
    talesin

Thanks, T_S. :) :) :)

lol, all I can do is smile!

Apathy,

how true is that??? Oy, they are soooooo brainwashed.

JH,

Thanks, sweetie!!! If I win, we will split the profits,,, I promise!

I'm taking a course in the fall, for my PS. Thanks for your advice, it really helped.

tal

• bebu
    bebu

YAY!

That's wonderful news! Hard to imagine that you have any kind of disability if you are able to scrape and paint. It's good to feel productive. Thanks for letting us all know.

Now I'm thinking about all the painting projects I've been ignoring ...

bebu

• talesin
    talesin

Tks, Evil. You are soooo right! It's nice to hear it, thought, cause some folks can be really cruel and mean, and just 'don't get it', if you know what I mean.

xo

tal

• talesin
    talesin

Bebu,,,

I owe you a letter .... BIG TIME!!! The problems are still the same,,, but day-ummm, it's nice to have an opportunity to get myself out of the hole!

Love ya, you are the bestest!!!!

xo

tal

• talesin
    talesin
    Disability is just stupid. Why use that term? Ok, maybe you can't work 50 hours a week at doing something society calls "useful"?

Hmm...so many things that are considered useful...junk mail, telemarketing, reflexology, pet pychics, etc.... LOL.

Sometimes it just feels plain good to do a job "well done" admire your work and enjoy it. Pushing paper usually doesn't bring that same joy eh?

I love this,,, it is so true,,, damn, sweetie, you have a way with words.

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit