Grand Canyon National Park:
* Was this man-made?
* Do you light it up at night?
* I bought tickets for the elevator to the bottom -- where is it?
* Is the mule train air conditioned?
* So where are the faces of the presidents?
Everglades National Park:
* Are the alligators real?
* Are the baby alligators for sale?
* Where are all the rides?
* What time does the two o'clock bus leave?
Denali National Park (Alaska):
* What time do you feed the bears?
* Can you show me where the yeti lives?
* How often do you mow the tundra?
* How much does Mount McKinley weigh?
Mesa Verde National Park:
* Did people build this, or did Indians?
* Why did they build the ruins so close to the interstate?
* Do you know of any undiscovered ruins?
* Why did the Indians decide to live in Colorado?
Carlsbad Caverns National Park:
* How much of the cave is underground?
* So what's in the unexplored part of the cave?
* Does it ever rain in here?
* How many ping-pong balls would it take to fill this up?
* So what is this -- just a hole in the ground?
Yosemite National Park:
* Where are the cages for the animals?
* What time do you turn on Yosemite Falls?
Yellowstone National Park:
* Does Old Faithful erupt at night?
* How do you turn it on?
* When does the guy who turns it on get to sleep?
* We had no trouble finding the park entrances, but where are the exits?
"From the moment I picked up your book until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Some day I intend reading it."
- Groucho Marx
u/d (of the "some people" class)
p.s.- I could take this theme and change it to ?'s people have actually aske the Elder? What do ya think?