My Pity Party is over

by Frannie Banannie 40 Replies latest jw experiences

• Cellist
    Cellist

Frannie,

I hope it all goes well for you. You're one of my favorite posters. I agree with everyone else, you don't have to apologize for being human.

Cellist

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Yes! Print out your rants. Get a medical mental diagnosis. GET AN ATTY, and one who deals with not just SSD initial claims, but all aspects of SSD, including taking the claim all the way to the supreme court if need be (I sincerely doubt you'll need to go there). An atty that goes there and wins will have the background to really help.

My very first SSD claim many years ago (I've tried to go forward in the process 3 or 4 times now) was denied because I went van-camping and climbed a few rocks up a waterfall when I realized I had exhausted my abilities and pulled my back! How can she climb a waterfall if she's disabled? Ha! AH's. Oh yea, and I carried 2 platic bags of groceries from my car up a short driveway and into my house.

You're age has a lot going for you, too. One atty said they are very hardassed on people under 50. I'm 48-2/3, so I'm getting there.

One of my bigger problems is that even though my Rheumatologist is one of the foremost recognized FMS doctors in the area, his handwriting is so bad no-one can read it! However, for a $1000 fee (Kevan is fronting), he is appearing as a witness Tuesday at my hearing. Atty sez this should boost my chances from 30% to 60-80% win, as the SSA doctor wont contradict what my doctor says on the witness stand.

Also, Kevan wrote an amazing letter recapping how my illness affects my day-to-day life. It was so good that I had him blind cc it to my doc.

Of course when I go into my doc, I'm all smiles..... a leftover JW thing.

(((( Frannie )))) Stick to it. It is such a stressfull exhausting irritating process that so many people just give up. Don't give up. You're worth it!

(((Bren))) I'm sure the mental health case or social worker will be able to get me a highly recommended local atty AND put me onto certain programs of study at UTMB Galveston. In addition to PTSD, poor circulation, beginning to cripple arthritis all over and high blood pressure, I also am toxic with mold from a job I had a few years back that had lasted 5 yrs. I didn't see any way I was ever going to be able to obtain treatment, but I just betcha they have a research program for mold toxicity that I can become part of at UTMB

Thanks for the heads up, Bren! You can betcha I'm gonna have someone with me every step of the way. I know it's a stressful lengthy ordeal but I feel that I'm gonna be right on top of it all the way through.

((((Bren)))))

Frannie

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Frannie, Mrs. Mini and I aren't together at this time but thank you, dear.

Mini!!!! (planting smoochies)

Frannie

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    I hope it all goes well for you. You're one of my favorite posters. I agree with everyone else, you don't have to apologize for being human.

Cellist

((((Cellist)))) you are so kind, cher! Thanks for your thoughtfulness. (hmmm, a new friend)

Hugs,

Frannie

• minimus
  • LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Frannie, I think SE Tex is beautiful. I went to several KH buildings down that way, in Orange and Beaumont area too. Texas is like home to me , I was born in Houston, Texas and lived on the beach of Galvaston until I was 4 , then we moved to Shreveport. My Mom used to love to go shopping in Dallas and we went all the time just to have a little break. I sure do miss shopping with her. Now, I shop with my daughter, oldest son ( he is a clothes horse for sure) , Rachel and anyone eles who will brave a mall.......lol.

We sure will have to meet up sometime. My hubby fixes hail damage on cars and travels all the time. We almost went to Houston a time or two and probably will be going there sooner or later . I will let you know if I go that way.

((((Andi)))) ya know I love ya girl, you have been thru so much and you have such a positivive outlook. Some topics we just feel so passionately about that we just have to speak our mind. Hon, you did just fine and it's great that we can talk about these things finally and when we do, it helps not only ourselves but others who read and are afraid to open up, it helps them to open up as well. And that is the only way to heal.

Hugs to all, Dede

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

(((( Frannie )))) With your determination now, you'll go far with your claim.

You need a hug any time thru it, you can always get one from me!!!

I love you dear sister!

Bren

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    Yall know who yall are.

? What language is that ?

Glad you are feeling bit more up. I didn't support you during your rant, but can I come late to the party?

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Frannie, I think SE Tex is beautiful. I went to several KH buildings down that way, in Orange and Beaumont area too. Texas is like home to me , I was born in Houston, Texas and lived on the beach of Galvaston until I was 4 , then we moved to Shreveport. My Mom used to love to go shopping in Dallas and we went all the time just to have a little break. I sure do miss shopping with her. Now, I shop with my daughter, oldest son ( he is a clothes horse for sure) , Rachel and anyone eles who will brave a mall.......lol.

We sure will have to meet up sometime. My hubby fixes hail damage on cars and travels all the time. We almost went to Houston a time or two and probably will be going there sooner or later . I will let you know if I go that way.

Yanno, Lyin? I was born in Houston, too. And I used to live in Dallas up to the mid-70's. The shoppin in Dallas can't be beat...except maybe by Houston. I'm lookin fwd to meetin yall whether it's up there or here, cause I'm movin to The Woodlands now.

Your hubby must be a very "wanted" person. Hail damage is SO unfair...AND ugly!

Hugs,

Frannie

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Yall know who yall are.

? ; What language is that ?

Glad you are feeling bit more up. ; I didn't support you during your rant, but can I come late to the party?

LOL, Confusedjw! That's Texjun, not to be confused with Texican!

The more the merrier, CJW! But it's BYOB. Whatcha bringin?

Frannie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit