My Pity Party is over

by Frannie Banannie 40 Replies latest jw experiences

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I'm at my daughter's home just north of Houston in The Woodlands. She's going to help me get Social Security Disability. I've done all I can to help other disabled people. Much as I hate to admit it, I don't have anything more I can give 'em. And I know I can't watch another sweet soul die. There've been 4 in the last year.

For those of you who endured my "lashing out" the past 24 hrs., I thank you for putting up with me and tolerating my vitriol. I've been in serious pain.

For those of you who've also been supportive throughout my rants, I also thank you. Yall know who yall are.

Hugs,

Frannie

• anewme
    anewme

Dear Frannie B., you are always trying to be cheerful and helpful to others. Take some time to be good to yourself. Anewme

• Satanus
    Satanus

You're a shining light to many people

S

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

anewme, I appreciate your saying those sweet things about me, cause I haven't felt very nice at all.

Satanus, I feel that the only thing that's been shiny for the past 24 hrs is my hinney. But thank you.

Frannie

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Sorry you are in so much pain Frannie. Ya know sometimes you have to just stop, you just have to take the time for yourself or you will completly burn out. That doesnt mean that you are giving up on helping people, you just need to take a break, a breather, a rest for your own health and sanity. I have had to learn to say "no" here lately myself . I have my three kids, and my sister her daugher and another neice have all lived with me off and on in the last several months. It is hard to spread yourself so thin sometimes. When you do, you just are no good to anyone ya know.....lol. I just found out that my neice who is 20, the one still living with me is pregnant, and very high risk pregnancy at that.

She has seizures and in time I think she will be able to get some kind of disability for this. She can't drive anymore, which is killing her, and the jobs she would take , she would have to be selective because of the seizures.

I havent even thought of her having the baby and still living with me,,,,,,,,,lol,,,, I will cross that bridge when I get there.

Take care of yourself Frannie , you are a sweetie.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

OMG, Lyineyes! I'd go completely bonkers at this point if I were in a situation like yours. What are yall gonna do? Is there any way her seizures can be controlled without harming the baby? Is it due to the pregnancy that she's having seizures? YOU are a mensch!

Hugs,

Frannie

• talesin
    talesin

Frannie, I have not found you to be lashing out,,, merely spilling your guts a bit. Reading your comments this past week, I've felt that you are letting some stuff out, and doing it well. Strong words at times, but nothing hateful or mean, just your life experience. You are such a wise person; fresh, honest, and very caring and fun ,,, it's clear that you are hurting big-time, and I do love you. Though we have corresponded little, it's easy to love you.

Pass on my regards to our mutual acquaintance if you are still in touch, kay? I think her screen name was MKM, if I recall. I think of her and son often.

{{{{{{{TIGHT HUG}}}}}}}

tal

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Frannie, I love having people around me, especially young ones, but sometimes I do over do it........lol. My neice is really like a daughter to me, she is 17 months older than my oldest son Jake, and they were literally raised together like twins. So I feel very strongly in being her for her the best way that I can, it will be a challange but I love her deeply. She called me today , I could tell she had been crying and she just wanted me to know how much she loved me and needed me. That meant alot to me and makes it all worth the trouble in the end. Sometimes she and my son act like they are 15 years old, friends over, etc. etc. My neice is my hubby's sister's child , and even thou we don't share the same blood at all, she is my baby girl even now.

Like I said she and Jake are very close, and they both were raised in the JW and in away they seem younger than 18 and 20 because they were kind of late getting started being normal kids and teens when we left the truff. I guess that is why they still act so childish at times.

I don't know if her boyfriend of 2 years is going to marry her, or at least get them a home, we will make sure that she is ok, but she wants that.

She started having seizures this year, for no reason, out of the blue , never before in her life had she had them. I was with her a few weeks ago while she was driving and had one!!! Talk about horrible !! I had my foot on the brake, holding her head, and talking to 911 while she was having the seizure. We were lucky we were basically stopped in a traffic jam and it didnt happen when she was flying down the interstate.

We don't know what is causing them, she had one a back in May, and she thought it was because of not eating and Dr's didnt now. THe second one , the doctors said is probably just that she developed epilepsy. We are still waiting to do an EEG.

So her pregnancy is high risk because of the seizures and because her baby has been exposed to Dilantin for the seizures.

She goes to the Dr. on Wed and I will be there to help her find her way around the Clinic and plus she needs a ride....lol.

Thanks for asking about her, you might get to met her someday, since you are in Texas and us in Louisiana, we may cross paths soon, and that would be nice.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Awe, ((( Frannie ))) I know too well what it's like to be on that edge of having to giving up and having to face dealing with SSD. I know how tough a decision that can be.

Hang in there. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I can give you my experience and pass on exp. of others.

I finally after 2-1/2 years have my SSD hearing this coming Tuesday. I have FibroMyalgia - a chronic pain in the arse and everywhere else. I've been in fear, but I think I'm past that now.

Hugs and much much love

Brenda

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Frannie, I have not found you to be lashing out,,, merely spilling your guts a bit. Reading your comments this past week, I've felt that you are letting some stuff out, and doing it well. Strong words at times, but nothing hateful or mean, just your life experience. You are such a wise person; fresh, honest, and very caring and fun ,,, it's clear that you are hurting big-time, and I do love you. Though we have corresponded little, it's easy to love you.Pass on my regards to our mutual acquaintance if you are still in touch, kay? I think her screen name was MKM, if I recall. I think of her and son often. {{{{{{{TIGHT HUG}}}}}}} tal

She called me today , I could tell she had been crying and she just wanted me to know how much she loved me and needed me. That meant alot to me and makes it all worth the trouble in the end. Sometimes she and my son act like they are 15 years old, friends over, etc. etc. My neice is my hubby's sister's child , and even thou we don't share the same blood at all, she is my baby girl even now.

Thanks for asking about her, you might get to met her someday, since you are in Texas and us in Louisiana, we may cross paths soon, and that would be ni

, Talesin! But you didn't see some of my "other posts" and PM's. Will do, re: MKM, Talesin. LyinEyes, I so totally understand how easy it is to "fall in love" with someone who has a sweet, loving spirit. Blood doesn't have to be involved at all. And I'm not talking aboujt romantic love. Just a compassionate sweet communion of spirits. I'll bet she's someone you can be totally yourself and comfortable with.

Wow! I'd love to meet yall! I didn't realize yall are so close! What town? My "hometown" is 30 mins. from the La. state line.

Frannie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit