Inner Peace

by LMS-Chef 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LMS-Chef
    LMS-Chef

Do you have inner peace?

• defd
    defd

stick around and you will soon find out the answer for yourself. many hear claim they do but WOW if thats inner peace i want no part of it.

• daystar
    daystar

defd Could you qualify that please?

• defd
    defd

star

it is self explanitory.

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

yes I have, since I foud the truth

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

No, but sometimes I wear an outer peace.

• Pole
    Pole

Leolaia,
    Cute avatar!
    Inner peace? Sure. Most of the time.
    Pole

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

No. I have inner angst, its much more fun and it keeps the weight off.

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

Defd, you don't really sound like you have inner peace ... sounds like you use this place to "unload" just like others do.

Many on here are angry for being mistreated by the JWs ... and they have a right to be angry.

Others are merely being sarcastic - this does not mean they lack inner peace.

Others are very peaceful on the inside, but do tend to get riled when JW apologists come on board and try to use the same regurgitated logic the non-JWs worked so hard to get away from.

Although Def'd, I do congratulate you for coming here and confronting some very serious allegations against the WT Society.

It will be interesting to see how you react when the truth comes down to whether to believe what the BIBLE says vs. what JWs teach ....

-ithinkisee

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

No inner peace for me!

I am a wretched person, who would better serve society by dropping dead so that my constant negativity is not beamed upon others.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit