Christian Longo, Court TV Now!

by Fatfreek 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

For DirecTV viewers, chan. 203, Court TV. I've got my TiVo going.

Christian Longo is a JW (or EX)

Fats

• kls
    kls

SunSpot had a thread about this yesterday and i tryed to watch the case but i couldn't . They had on the Coroner and it was just so so sick what he did .

• sf
    sf

I am watching this right now (12:30pm pacific time).

Fascinating, to say the least, the family testimony of their lives as JW's.

These parents are showing NO emotion at all. And the commentaries can't understand why.

All I feel for are those children being stuffed into a suitcase after he killed them and then dumps them into the bay.

Why should his life be spared? He certainly did not consider sparing the lives of his victims.

What bothers me about court tv though, is that they keep cutting to the commentaries and we cannot hear the full testimonies. I really would have liked to hear the adopted fathers full testimony when speaking about the jw way of life. It's clear, at least to exjws watching this, that the adopted father and his biological mother aren't as emotional as some would hope, because they believe if he does get death, he will be resurrected, as well as their grandkids.

I keep talking to the tv saying: "the reason the public is having a hard time listening to the parents testify with no emotion is because that is what this religion is null and void of. Yet, the public does not know what "jw love" is really about."

At any rate, it's rivoting t.v.

sKally

• sf
    sf

Oh, and one more thing...very disburbing when I heard it:

The mother, Joy Longo, testified about how she stopped spanking, as a way of discipline, because the blood vessels in her hands started to break!

Holy crap. How self-centered can you get?

If only the public knew that this type of "discipline" goes on daily in the lives of jw children.

Disclaimer: In NO WAY, am I excusing Longo's horrific crimes because of his mothers broken blood vessels occuring while basically beating him as a child.

sKally

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    I keep talking to the tv saying: "the reason the public is having a hard time listening to the parents testify with no emotion is because that is what this religion is null and void of. Yet, the public does not know what "jw love" is really about."

At any rate, it's rivoting t.v.

You're absolutely right! This is the first day in I can't remember when that it hasn't reached 90+ degrees and I should be DOING somethng that I have been too ucky feeling to do.........but I can't tear myself away from the TV long enough to accomplish anything!

They had shown Longo's lips quivering every now and again (when people were testifying) and it made me furious! WHERE were the tears and quivering lips when he was packing his dear sweet family into suitcases and putting his kids in pillow cases with heavy rocks tied to their legs?

Annie

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

The jury has recommended the DEATH SENTENCE!!!!!!

• sf
    sf

Here comes the jury recommendation, right now:

Count one (wife, Mary): Death.

Count two and three (Zachary): Death.

(Sadie): Death.

(Madison): Death

May they rest in peace, now.

sKally

• sf
    sf

Correction, on my part:

Evidently, and I did not realize this, Madison was still alive and crying as he threw her into the bay.

{{{{ mind goes numb }}}}

sKally

• sf
    sf

He really just needs to shut the hell up at this point. (He is giving his final words).

He says: I realized the magnitude of what I did when they had Madisons Memorial.

LOL, what about when she was crying as you took her to the bay and dumped her!!

This judge seriously can't be buying anything he is saying at this point. Let's hope not.

sKally

• sf
    sf

Judge is about to annouce the ruling of the penalty phase:

Death!

So be it.

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit