Guy here beating the crap out of his keyboard

by Nosferatu 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

We have one co-worker here who's got one hell of a short fuse. Right now, he's beating the shit out of his keyboard. BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! He's been doing it for about half an hour. I heard the mouse get a few slams as well. I'm just waiting to see a keyboard go flying over the top of his cubical wall.

Sometimes, he'll be testing an electrical panel and be ripping wires out, cussing his face off.

Does anyone else have a guy like this at their workplace?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Does anyone else have a guy like this at their workplace?

Me.

W

• prophecor
    prophecor

The folks, some of them are hillarious. Would love to be witness to that.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Yeah, that's me at home.

Kwin

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I nearly broke my hand on an external tape drive once...

W

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

this is one of my pet peeves. people who do not respect technology, ot the technological environment. it must not occur to them that they're the problem, not the bleeding keyboard.

"i love technology..."

- Kip Dynamite

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Oh yeah, beating on equipment, that will fix everything. People like that just amaze me. If you need so stress relief go outside and run around the block until you collapse, but don't drag me down into your private hell with your antics.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

hee hee hee

We have one co-worker here who's got one hell of a short fuse. Right now, he's beating the shit out of his keyboard. BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!

That iz funneee!!

hibiscusfire

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

This is just too amusing!

Another employee was in another room cleaning something (ie making noise), so Mr. Hothead gets up and SLAMS the fvvving door shut. I could've sworn I saw his head burst into flames.

There's only one (BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM) bad thing about this. I have PTSD from all the physical abuse over the years, so it's having a bit of an effect on me. (BLAM BLAM)

I need a video camera.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I think I found a security camera watching this guy....

http://www.funny-games.biz/videos/29-angry-programmer.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit