How many mistakes does an organization have to make, to be a false prophet?

by run dont walk 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 1000, 10000, 100000, 1,000,000

How would a JW answer ?????

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

and a JW would not even know that such a question exists. lol.

TS

• Pole
    Pole

what tetra said

The JW would question the question.

Pole

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I recon that the Revelation Climax book alone must be 95% lies,it would have to be because zero hour for everything in it is the adventist bogus 1914 date. The Watchtower had the gall to revise it. It totally blows my mind that 3 gens of my family and myself believed that Jesus Christ had his second coming invisibly in 1914! Danny Haszard sez;"Im wrong all the time that's how i get to right"... but I ADMIT IT.

• kls
    kls

The jws don't consider themselves as a False Prophet but just human error, and yes ,just 1.

• heathen
    heathen

I think there's a double standard for the j-dubs on this one . Apparently anything anybody else gets wrong is false prophesy but again nobody else knows about the "new light" dogma that mysteriously makes everything ok . It's like saying we are only wrong if we change the doctrine not because a nasty apostate said so ........

• Englishman
    Englishman

Englishman.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

ROFL - englishman!

HOw about 2034? Thats the hot new number on the block.

• MonkeyPrincess
    MonkeyPrincess

This is a really good question, i don't think a jw would know how to answer. In fact i would be curious to know what one would say at the door. I will keep the question in mind, in case they happen to grace my door with their presence.

I agree with what Heathen said, it is indeed a double standard.

Char

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

How would a JW answer ?????

When evaluating any religious group other than JWs: One

When evaluating themselves: Unlimited

Many JWs are unable to self analyze using the same standard they analyze others or are unable to self analyze whatsoever.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit