Evolutionist Caught in a Lie

by Kenneson 65 Replies latest jw friends

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

doogie:

hib-

take your religious bigotry elsewhere. try reading the board rules before posting hateful garbage like this. you might just find yourself banned (on second thought, keep it up...)

Oh no! I think you missed the point entirely...besides I think you are the one being hateful.

Hibiscusfire

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

ithinkisee:

You could say the same for creation:

Jehovah's CreationIt's great to enjoy the wonderful creation from Jehovah. But look what his creation has turned into - a polluted, sickening world full of pedophiles, cults, nuclear weapons, and evil evil people. Jehovah created this - and it turned out horribly.

That is because of sin. God never intended this to happen. But man is sinful. That's why God said none is righteous so in order to help us He sent Jesus to pay the price so we would have hope. Wouldn't be nice to live in happiness forever one day and not do any work at all? There is a better life only if you want it.

People are being tortured, killed, raped, emotionally abused, physically abused, and are depressed .

The time is coming for all those hateful people. If they don't turn from their wicked ways and go in the way the Lord wants...then everything would be fine. If not then it's guaranteed they'll pay dearly for all the pain they caused and it wouldn't be nice at all.

Hib

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:By the way how do you explain the miracle of prayers????

This is true. It is truly a miracle that some people are still praying.

GBL

• doogie
    doogie
    Oh no! I think you missed the point entirely...besides I think you are the one being hateful.

really? think what you like, it's actually exasperation.

so, what then was your point if not a veiled threat?

again, i believe your comment was:

Keep on mocking God tetra hope it's worth it in the end for you.
    please clear up my misunderstanding.
  • rem
    rem

Watching Hibiscusfire and Heathen talk back and forth about why evolution is wrong is like watching two five-year-olds discuss how much gold is at the end of a rainbow. lol

rem

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

rem: Watching Hibiscusfire and Heathen talk back and forth about why evolution is wrong is like watching two five-year-olds discuss how much gold is at the end of a rainbow. lol

The only thing is the gold at the end of the rainbow is fictitious ....so is evolution. God is real. HF

• heathen
    heathen

Well I think rems comments are juvenile . Anywho everybody is entitled to opinion on this board . Rem will not convert me to atheism as he has tried on more than this thread to do so and I have never tried to convert him to anything so far that is what the score board is showing .By being insulting is not going to prove anything other than you are an A_hole .

BTW --- there is a good show coming on the history channel , I think it's called, from ape to man or something, in which they will discuss the lates developements in evolutional theory . Looks interesting to me ...... This sunday .............

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

heathen:

BTW --- there is a good show coming on the history channel , I think it's called, from ape to man or something, in which they will discuss the lates developements in evolutional theory . Looks interesting to me ...... This sunday .............

I WONDER IF EVOLUTION IS TRUE SO WHY DOESN'T MAN TURN INTO APE NOW????

Hibiscusfire

• sir82
    sir82

Hib,

Considering the snippets below:

It's great to enjoy the wonderful creation from Jehovah. But look what his creation has turned into - a polluted, sickening world full of pedophiles, cults, nuclear weapons, and evil evil people. Jehovah created this - and it turned out horribly.

That is because of sin. God never intended this to happen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does that mean that things happen that are outside of God's control? I thought God was, by definition, omniscient & omnipotent.

• rem
    rem

lol, you kiddies crack me up! Say hi to Jesus for me.

rem

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit