Attention attendees of 1st Annual Apostacheesebeertornadofest in WI

by HadEnuf 14 Replies latest jw friends

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

My dear fellow apostafest attendee's. I was just wondering if any of those who took pictures would be able to get copies and send them to me??? I totally forgot to take pictures as I thought that Tristan was taking a lot. He took some; but not A LOT. I would be more than happy to reimburse you for postage and the expense of copying them.

Alas...I want to do a scrapbook of the fest and have no pics (except those on this thread...but would be hard to copy for me). I promise that this is for my own personal use and none of the pictures would be posted or in any way shown "around".

I beg you...have mercy...got pics? ...remember...I will reimburse you for your troubles if you could send me some of your pics!

Love and big hugs...cathy l.

• JH
    JH

Buttlight posted many on her thread, maybe you can save them. I know that she has many more than those posted.

Do you also want the naked ones???

• JH
    JH

Apostacheesebeertornadofest???

Thats funny It was windy...

Maybe every year, you can add to the name....like if there is a flood, and eclipse at the same time it will be a Apostacheesebeerfloodeclipsetornadofest....lol

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Oh Mr. Rat...you do so tickle my ribs with your funniness!! Yes...pretty soon the name would be so long it might get in that book of world records!

Yeah...want ALL the pictures...nudies too. (Boy...too bad I missed those photo opportunities! HA!)

cathy l.

• Dustin
    Dustin

I DO NOT GIVE PERMISSION FOR THE NUDIE PICTURE!! I would have at least shaved my ass crack had I known that would be happening.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

No Problem mumsy! I will print out all the pics and send them to you! Just email me your address again, I will print them out today, and send them tomarrow! I love you mum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    I DO NOT GIVE PERMISSION FOR THE NUDIE PICTURE!! I would have at least shaved my ass crack had I known that would be happening.

Ha ha, I sure wish I could post that picture! You do have a hairy ass lol! But still cute dustin.

• Dustin
    Dustin

Thanks Cindy. At least it was clean. LOL

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    At least it was clean. LOL

If you zoom in you can see a few things in that butt crack!

• Dustin
    Dustin

Damn it!! I knew I should have washed better. We should have tried the white glove test. That's where you put on a white glove and run your finger all the way, and see if you get anything on it.

I think I'm grossing myself out now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit